★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1060 6gb
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Every time an expedition of any kind is completed, regardless of type (mission, contract, stronghold, freeplay), and the loot screen has been reached.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) every loot screen since the 1.1.0 patch on 23/04/2019
Summarize your bug Every time an expedition of any kind is completed, regardless of type (mission, contract, stronghold, freeplay), and the loot screen has been reached, the "HOLD Right Click" to dismantle items does not need to be held. Granted I really prefer this because I don't have to hold right click on everything, but there is no way to cancel the dismantling process anymore since right clicking once activates the process. If you add the ability to right click again to cancel instead of going back to the hold system that would be great. Also there appears to be a delay of about 1-1.5 seconds after each item is dismantled before the item is actually dismantled and you can take any further action.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play any mission and get to the loot screen after and simply right click and item. It's really quite nice except for the fact there is no option to cancel once you right click and item.
What happens when the bug occurs? items are dismantled simply by pressing right click and not by holding it as stated by the UI.
What should be happening instead? just add an option to right click again to cancel, old system was bad, too much holding right click which was annoying and tedious, this simple bug made things way better, call it a feature and build upon it.

I would make a video but this bug should be apparent enough, finish a mission and right click to dismantle instead of holding right click.

Please Bioware, just call this a feature, add an option to cancel the dismantle action once its started and take out the "hold" in the hold right click to dismantle in the UI.

Message 1 of 2 (57 Views)

Re: Post-Expedition Item Dismantle Bug

★ Apprentice

Yes, I have encountered this bug as well, hope it can be fixed as I do not want to accidentally delete my Items.

Message 2 of 2 (32 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help