Possible to create a lingering damage/ knockdown hit-box with Phasma

by wwayfarer_9

Original Post

Possible to create a lingering damage/ knockdown hit-box with Phasma

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug It's possible to create a lingering hit-box effect around Phasma with her staff strikes. If triggered, you can run up to people and damage/ knock them over without actually doing anything.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? wWayfarer_
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 02/27/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 4:00pm
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It seems to activate when I'm using staff strikes and spamming roll while getting hit with a lightsaber. The small knock back/ stagger animation when hit with a lightsaber, while using staff strikes and then rolling after seems to cause it. I got it to activate reliably if I charged lightsaber heroes and spammed roll and staff strikes.
What happens when the bug occurs? Phasma gets a lingering hit-box in front of her that damages and knocks people down just by running up to them as if she was hitting them with the 3rd swing of her staff strikes. It makes her unstoppable and people literally couldn't fight back against it. I felt gross using it to try and figure out what causes it so you can hopefully fix it soon.
What do you expect to see? Should work like how it used to before the Chosen One update. No lingering hit-box.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Lingering staff strike hit box for Phasma that knocks down and damages enemies. Seems to be caused by using her staff strikes while being hit with a lightsaber and then rolling away immediately after.

Message 1 of 2 (407 Views)

Re: Possible to create a lingering damage/ knockdown hit-box with Phasma

★★★★★ Expert

I reproduced this in Arcade. Using Han, I used detonite charge while phasma was swinging her 3rd staff strike. After that she kept the 3rd staff strike permanently around her body, damaging anyone touching her without pressing a button. The effect lingers until she uses staff strikes again, or she dies.

Message 2 of 2 (352 Views)