Re: Car disappeared from garage, and position reset at restart

by Studdlytank

Original Post

Positions reset at restart & car disappeared from garage

★★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Car disappeared from garage, and positions reset at restart.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? DinkyToyz
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/09/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 21:00 maybe
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go somewhere except the gas station east of the air strip. Exit the game. Start the game again and check where you are.
What happens when the bug occurs? My geographical position is reset to the gas station east of the air strip.
What do you expect to see? That my geographical position be where it was when I exited the game.
Please select your region Europe
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

Support asked me to report this here. I have two problems that seems to have started simultaneously.

A car disappeared from garage, and positions reset at restart. The is a report for the position reset.

When I restart the game, I'm not at the same place as when I exited. No matter where I am when I exit the game, after restart I'm at a gas station east of the air strip.

I have not yet checked if it resets anything else, or if it's only the position.

Message 1 of 6 (1,473 Views)

Car disappeared from garage, and position reset at restart

★★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug A DLC car has disappeared from my garage and dealers
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? DikyToyz
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/09/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 21:00 maybe
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know, but please see the description.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Ford Raptor I have been driving and equipping with speed cards is gone form my garage.
What do you expect to see? The Ford Raptor I have been driving and equipping with speed cards in my garage.
Please select your region Europe
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

Support asked me to report this here. I have two problems that seems to have started simultaneously.
A car disappeared from garage, and positions reset at restart. The is a report for missing car.

The DLC Ford Raptor, from the car pack included in the deluxe edition, has disappeared from my garage, and the dealer.

According to support I must now unlock it by racing, even though I was using it a lot yesterday.

Yesterday I drove it and added speed cards to level 198. Today I drove it to the garage.

In the garage I built my Nissan Fairlady derelict, and the choose it to customize.

After that, the Ford Raptor is gone.

The Nissan Fairlady is not in the derelict slot, but in the a standard slots, so I can choose and drive it. But maybe that's normal since it is now a race car.

There's no car in the derelict slot, but the icon is active anyway. If I choose the derelict icon, all icons in the customization menu is greyed out, and I cannot select a derelict there.

Message 2 of 6 (1,450 Views)

Re: Positions reset at restart & car disappeared from garage

★★★ Novice

It seems this does not happen every restart. After the fifth restart today the position was not reset. Here's hoping that'll keep.

Message 3 of 6 (1,439 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

An update: The Ford Raptor has now appeared in the dealer, and is free. So the car's not locked, it's just that the game has forgotten that I had already bought and equipped it with speed cards...

Message 4 of 6 (1,444 Views)

Re: Positions reset at restart & car disappeared from garage

★★★ Novice

Update: Didn't keep. Next restart, the position was reset again.

Message 5 of 6 (1,430 Views)

★★★ Newbie
did you ever get a fix for this because it happened to me after i got the fairlady and now the slot is empty and when i select it to customize it it says to build it and its all grey and my raptor is gone too now after i restarted
Message 6 of 6 (731 Views)