Poor servers

by TheOneAndOnly165

Original Post

Poor servers

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Never gets me into a game, I'm always put in dead empty lobbies
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Aztec_Barbar
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? all the time
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) a few mins b4 this post
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go onto battlefront 2 and try to find a game on any mode
What happens when the bug occurs? dropped in empty servers everytime
What do you expect to see? placement into a full or close to full server
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

always like the pic attached in every mode

Message 1 of 3 (359 Views)

Re: Poor servers

★★★ Guide

I get this too. I went an entire day without finding anyone in a Blast match.

Message 2 of 3 (332 Views)

Re: Poor servers

★★ Guide
Same on PC. I could spend a whole hour trying to find a match but still end up in dead lobbies. Before the latest patch, I’d end up in desd lobbies on Kashyyk (GA), Bespin (Blast), Takodana (Strike) and Fondor (Starfighter). Just those maps and no other before I join some other map which is full. But now after the patch it’s worse. It could put me in a map as random as say, Kamino but it’d be empty. I try again and then I’m in a dead Death Star lobby. Then I try again and it’s an empty Crait lobby, next an empty Bespin lobby, and so on. It’s frustrating and such a waste of time that I just give up and close the game. More time is spent just trying to find a lobby rather than playing the game. If I end up in a game which is full or getting full, I see people in in-game chat talking about how bad the matchmaking is because they had to go through the same thing as I did.
Message 3 of 3 (286 Views)