Poor performance on PS4 after patch

by Apollosong

Original Post

Re: STILL massive stuttering after May 23 update (since April 30th)

★ Guide
esto esta pasando mucho.

el juego tartamudea en PC despues del update d Mayo.

Yo veo que pasa cuando hago mato a enemigos con vehiculos.
--------------------------------------------

this is happening a lot.

the game stutters on PC after the update d May.

I see what happens when I kill enemies with vehicles

Message 21 of 101 (1,219 Views)

★ Guide

the game stutters when you eliminate enemies with vehicles. On PC it happens a lot after the patch of 23.

This started the update of May 23 and also happens on PC.

The worst thing is that they will make us wait a month for this to be solved

Message 22 of 101 (1,218 Views)

Lag, Studdering, Dying Extremely Far Behind Cover PS4 Pro

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? All
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05.24.19
Summarize your bug Ever since the last update I have a ton of lag, frame rate drops to unplayable, and now the newest addition to bf5's HUGE list of broken things is dying so far behind cover it feels like BF4's launch. (I've heard this complaint from quite a few players) So every time this has happened, I die in an area no explosions, bullets, anything could have gotten me and I'm always killed by a player with a huge ping. I honestly don't understand how my 13 ping is the losing side to a player that has a ping 200-600. We have to deal with this everyday on console and for people who stay in there region its punishing them. This was never an issue in this game since the last update
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go play on a ps4 pro, get into a gunfight with a guy sporting a 350 ping, dump your entire mag into him (he's not gonna die), run toward cover that there is no possible way they could kill you. Then die from a bullet that defies physics
What happens when the bug occurs? I turn off my console.
What should be happening instead? Not dying 30 feet behind something where no one can shoot you?

It's like this. Players have been complaining for a long time that out of region players ruin experiences for those who stick where they are suppose to be. There should not be an advantage to the player with a higher ping.  Whats the harm of adding some low ping servers for the people that want a smooth playing experience. We didn't pay to be disadvantaged by sticking to our region, and now with this addition of the death behind corners again, I feel like that was a massive step back that I haven't experienced since BF4. Again, this was never an issue before the update. I've reset everything, re downloaded the entire game, made sure the right ports are open and still the same issue. I did due diligence on my side

Message 23 of 101 (1,216 Views)

Re: Lag, Studdering, Dying Extremely Far Behind Cover PS4 Pro

★ Apprentice

I feel like this update broke more than it fixed

Message 24 of 101 (1,208 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i3 8300 16 RAM 1060 6 GB Graphics ALL LOW y despues del update este es el resultado..

Message 25 of 101 (1,187 Views)

Poor performance on PS4 after patch

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? All servers
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05.23.24 02:00pm
Summarize your bug Poor performance after last patch. The game feels sluggish and there are many frame rate drops.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game on a Ps4
What happens when the bug occurs? The game plays poorly. I was having quite a bit of fun prior to the new patch. Now the game can be frustrating due to the constant frame rate stuttering. I want to see the game succeed as I love the core gameplay loop and the fun weapons.
What should be happening instead? The game should run at least 30 FPS (would love 60)

.Please focus on improving frame rate and stability for the next patch. Thanks!

Message 26 of 101 (1,098 Views)

Re: PS4 - STILL massive stuttering after May 23 update (since April 30th)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic, Please EA fix that frame drop problem ! :O

The game was very very smooth and now is unplayable . 

I play on PS4 PRO

Message 27 of 101 (1,182 Views)

Re: Poor performance on PS4 after patch

★★★ Apprentice

Same thing here, the game lag without stopping. It is unplayable at certain times. Then often I miss my targets because of the poor performance of the game!  :O 

I'm on PS4 Pro !  

Please EA , Dice  fix this issue 

Thank you 

Message 28 of 101 (1,064 Views)

Re: Lag, Studdering, Dying Extremely Far Behind Cover PS4 Pro

★★★ Apprentice

Same thing here, the game lag without stopping. It is unplayable at certain times. Then often I miss my targets because of the poor performance of the game!  :O 

I'm on PS4 Pro !  

Please EA , Dice  fix this issue 

Thank you 

Message 29 of 101 (1,181 Views)

Re: PS4 - STILL massive stuttering after May 23 update (since April 30th)

★★ Pro

After some further testing I can confirm that the stuttering is MUCH worse after May 23 update. Previously it was larger stutters but patches of smooth play. Now it's ongoing microstutters which seems to affect the gameplay much worse.

Message 30 of 101 (1,098 Views)