Re: Poor community

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Poor community

★★ Novice
I live in England and I am playing Galaxy of Heroes. Basically good game. But support is absolutely atrocious!!!
There is quite obviously NO support for the UK time period.
So when I'm playing the game and have serious playing issues like I have at present.
I get absolutely no help whatsoever!!!
I pay for my game and enjoy playing. But when I get an issue I don't want to have to wait till the early hours of the morning for a response!!!
Especially when like last night waiting up till 2 in the morning to speak to somebody. Who was actually very helpful.
But the people who have tried to sort out the issue failed miserably!!!
So I'm stuck here sending this message to EA !!!!
Support our time zone!!!
We pay the same so I expect the same service in the UK as I would get if I lived in the USA
Message 1 of 6 (229 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@stingray666666 Hi Ray,

Uh, if that is the question, then the answer is "Yes, of course!"

Our support hours are different in the UK, but this is due to the time zone off-set.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (215 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@stingray666666 Hi,

If you use this link here, you should be able to contact us during the UK time zone: http://help.ea.com/uk/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/

Generally speaking, if you come across any links on help.ea.com always check that the flag in the top left corner matches your geographical region. So in your instance, make sure you check the UK flag is displayed opposed to say the American, Canadian or Australian one.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 6 (213 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi Nils
Thank you for your help. I've had a look at the link and couldn't see any live chat or call back on that page.
So have I just not found that part? Or is it a case that we don't have that in the UK?
Message 3 of 6 (207 Views)

Community Manager

@stingray666666 Hi,

Please make sure that you select the appropriate topic for your issue and we will then list available contact methods. For some, a live contact is unfortunately not feasible.

So this is likely down to the topic you selected after choosing your platform. If you choose to "Report a bug", there likely won't be a live contact as EA Advisors can unfortunately not resolve bugs.

However, if your issue is in regards to not receiving items that have been purchased, you could use "Missing Content" and then "Never received content" for the topic.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 4 of 6 (204 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi Nils
A very good politicians answer. Without answering the direct question.
Quite simply in a yes or no answer. Has the UK got the full service that a player living in America would receive?
I think that the answer is No the UK doesn't receive the full service that the USA receives.
So I'm still going to be of the opinion "Poor relations "

Kind regards

Ray Hoebeeck
Message 5 of 6 (198 Views)

Community Manager

@stingray666666 Hi Ray,

Uh, if that is the question, then the answer is "Yes, of course!"

Our support hours are different in the UK, but this is due to the time zone off-set.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 6 of 6 (216 Views)