by homurahomumu

Original Post

Pool causes bouncing camera

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? as long as the swimming pool was built on the ground(Especially 64*64)
What happens when the bug occurs? that the camera was malfunctioning and bouncing uncontrollably.
What do you expect to see? that the camera was malfunctioning and bouncing uncontrollably.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

that the camera was malfunctioning and bouncing uncontrollably.

I found that as long as the swimming pool was built on the ground, the camera at basement would jump randomly.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title, changed mod question from console to never as user is on PC and not console

Message 1 of 6 (1,064 Views)

Re: Pool causes bouncing camera

Hero
@homurahomumu Are you on PC or console ? You put PC for platform but that you're on console for the mod question.

Does it happen if you just have a pool ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,023 Views)

★★ Novice

It's on PC.
I completely filled the swimming pool on the first floor of the lot. (64*64)
Once I dismantled the swimming pool, the camera would not bounce uncontrollably.

Message 3 of 6 (1,017 Views)

★★ Novice

Happens on console too.

Message 4 of 6 (994 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Still happening today. Tried editing a second sublevel/basement all day today and the pools on the ground level above (that are recessed into the first sublevel). I had to delete the pools, edit the rooms, then put the pools back. It was driving me insane to have the camera randomly raise and lower until I figured out the pools were cause it.

Message 5 of 6 (796 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. I downloaded an underground home surrounded by pools from the gallery, and the camera bounces up and down all over the place. It drives me nuts, now I'm really frustrated I spent so much time redecorating.

Message 6 of 6 (656 Views)