Original Post

Accepted Solution

Poe Dameron's Xwing Dramatic Entrance bug

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S7
OS Version Don't know
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug When Poe Dameron's X-Wing is summoned as a reinforcement, the ship gains 'dramatic entrance'. The ability for that reads that it refreshes for an additional two turns if Poe kills an enemy. This used to happen but is no longer occurring. On two occasions today, Poe's ship killed an enemy on his turn with the buff on, and the buff fell off afterwards. This shouldn't be happening.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

When Poe Dameron's X-Wing is summoned as a reinforcement, the ship gains 'dramatic entrance'.  The ability for that reads that it refreshes for an additional two turns if Poe kills an enemy.  This used to happen but is no longer occurring.  On two occasions today, Poe's ship killed an enemy on his turn with the buff on, and the buff fell off afterwards.  This shouldn't be happening.

Message 1 of 9 (1,601 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Poe Dameron's Xwing Dramatic Entrance bug

EA Live QV Team

I think @crzydroid is onto something here.

We were able to reproduce the issue when the target is killed with bonus damage and will flag it as a bug.

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (1,682 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
Moreover, he does only 1% bonus damage instead of 10% with his full reinforcement.
Message 2 of 9 (1,505 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've seen this too.  Pretty sure it's if he makes a kill on the turn when it would normally expire.

Message 3 of 9 (1,464 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Imrahil6 and thank you for the report.

We've tested this today and Poe's X_wing gained "Dramatic Entrance" correctly for 2 turns after he killed an enemy while it was active.

Can you provide us with a video and more details (team compositions etc.), if possible? Thank you!

Message 4 of 9 (1,447 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Video proof: 

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/8zyj4y/poe_xwing_dramatic_entrance_bug/

How do you guys test this? It consistently happens, how did you possibly come to the WAI conclusion? 

Would you (CG/EA) please share your vid of WAI?

Message 5 of 9 (1,414 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Also, could we make sure that this bug doesnt end up like this:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/RJT-zeta-uniqe-dispels-Zader-DoT/m-p/6794405#M12394

Please actually address the bug?

Message 6 of 9 (1,402 Views)

Hero (Retired)

So it looks like maybe it is getting killed by bonus damage, which is maybe why it's not renewing. Not sure if WAI. Based on bonus damage, target should have max health of 74,180. It is almost full and combined damage is 63,808. 

Message 7 of 9 (1,397 Views)

EA Live QV Team

I think @crzydroid is onto something here.

We were able to reproduce the issue when the target is killed with bonus damage and will flag it as a bug.

Message 8 of 9 (1,683 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I hope this gets fixed soon. It just happened to me. I use Poe in fleet arena with his reinforcement maxed!
Message 9 of 9 (1,113 Views)