Re: Poe Dameron X-wing perfect shot ability not getting dmg bonus.

by Genghus

Original Post

Poe Dameron X-wing perfect shot ability not getting dmg bonus.

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 8
OS Version 11.3.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 792-392-834
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Perfect shot just max ability from 7 to 8 should be 30% more dmg against none production but the extra dmg is not there!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have my Poe ship and I use he’s special perfect shot on tfp and always puts tfp in to low red. Now I just spent Matt to max out perfect shonehich should be an additional 30% dmg against none protection targets. Now I tried a battle and start Poe against Biggs, tfp and Vader, I go to use perfect shot on tfp and the dmg is exactly the same! Surely the extra 30% should kill tfp unless it’s bugged or I’m missing something?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country UK

Can’t submit without typing something here or adding an attachment
Message 1 of 4 (249 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
Ok some double checking and yes I lose the reinforcement bonus but only have that lvl 2 so overall I should get 5% dmg bonus, but don’t see that as look almost identical.
Message 2 of 4 (231 Views)

Hero (Retired)
I was wondering the same thing, because it seems like my Poe is putting up the same numbers at best as before maxing, and a few thousand less at worst.
Message 3 of 4 (208 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Although now that I think about it, could be an offense up vs. not issue. I did just score a crit with offense up today that was higher than anything I'd seen previously. So now I'm thinking maybe it is working...keeping in mind various differences in defense that might affect the numbers.
Message 4 of 4 (199 Views)