Please stop spamming us with the Marquee Popup!

by MKIceman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please stop spamming us with the Marquee Popup!

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Note 8
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 918822566
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Look, I did the Marquee, I even bought your Marquee Pack from the store. Can you please stop spamming me with the Marquee popup every single time I exit a screen??? This is not the first Marquee event where this happened either.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just open the game, go into any screen like Squad Arena, then go back out to the main Cantina home screen.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country

Look, I did the Marquee, I even bought your Marquee Pack from the store. Can you please stop spamming me with the Marquee popup every single time I exit a screen??? This is not the first Marquee event where this happened either.

Also @Kyno (moderator in SWGoH forums) I find it incredibly discouraging that as soon as I post this, you immediately close it and move it to Archives and then say in that thread that I should be reaching out to Support.  The least you could do is open a bug ticket for me, or send me a note saying that.

Message 1 of 4 (318 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Please stop spamming us with the Marquee Popup!

EA Live QV Team

Hi @MKIceman 

Sorry for that. The team acted quickly and you should not longer be receiving the popup. Please let us know if this is not the case.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (291 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @MKIceman 

Sorry for that. The team acted quickly and you should not longer be receiving the popup. Please let us know if this is not the case.

Message 2 of 4 (292 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Earn Tech Shards! Tech reporting in! This highly technical trooper in scout armor serves as the brains of Bad Batch and provides his allies support by handling the more delicate parts of their operations. Check out the Marquee Events for Tech and Hunter now!

Message 3 of 4 (260 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_UltraSlide Fixed, thank you
Message 4 of 4 (212 Views)