Re: Please let us choose our arena and fleet payout times!

by DarthSpaced

Original Post

★ Novice
I agree that this will likely end up being the reason I will have to playing/stop spending money on this game.

Love it, otherwise... but the moment it conflicts w/ family, job, etc... I think you can guess which would win.
Message 21 of 32 (873 Views)

★★★ Guide

Agreed - With everyone else - payout is during dinner for me, it's a major PITA.  Honestly, I don't give two ratty kitten's if it's "too hard" for a professional company with on staff coders to figure this out... FIGURE IT OUT.  Fix it.  Let is cost 400 crystals and doable once a year to prevent abuse, but FIGURE IT OUT.  It's one of those things where if they can't/won't fix it - if they're not going to do this for us - then why should we keeping caring?

Message 22 of 32 (846 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have seen other games do it, but maybe the better solution would be to allow individuals to "Claim" their arena reward at any time?  Thus if I want to do my battles at 2am I can and then claim my placement when I am at the rank I want or am out of moves.  Of course if you haven't claimed a reward you get the payout like normal as it is today.

Message 23 of 32 (828 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I completely agree with this. I would love if I could climb the ranks some and not worry about getting knocked down while eating dinner. Or as the previous post suggested, being able to claim your payout when you want, or if you miss it, it would go to the normal time. Sign me up!
Message 24 of 32 (824 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Entièrement d'accord ! La famille d'abord

Message 25 of 32 (782 Views)

★★ Guide
Then what would stop me from having it set so I can get higher up just before payout, which would be before everyone else wakes up? It would be nice to have it at 7AM my time, but the problem would be there being so many different payout times, that it would be a nightmare to handle.
Message 26 of 32 (774 Views)

★ Novice

Completely agree

/signed

Message 27 of 32 (761 Views)

Message 28 of 32 (750 Views)

★★★ Novice
I found no other way of posting so I'll reply this way...
This game mechanic is by far one of the most influential in course of the entire game. It should not be decided at the start of the game when you are fresh off the boat and have no idea what you are even doing with it.
Other companies (not sure if I am allowed to post names of other companies, if I am not please edit this out, company is Steam) Also lock your account to the region you have made it in, effectively editing your purchasing options, product availability etc. This is not changeable by the user, however, they have dedicated help desks (kinda like this one) that can do it for you, if you provide proof of changing residence (they only require proof because it's a legal matter). A system adapted to our game would be a single, player-side change where we can all change our payout times, and then have a help desk that can do it in the future should you require it.
I hear a lot of growling about how it would cause mobing in the arena shards. Mobing is already present, in a great deal, and this feature would actually reduce it. The problem is a lot of players that care about this game are playing it for a long time and they are in older shards which do not see the same level of mobing because when they were made, the shard making intervals were a lot more frequent (it used to be a new shard every 2-3 days, then every week and now it's every month).
I would be a lot more concerned about a man/woman who has to move 2-3 times a year due to his job, spends thousands on this game monthly and just wants to have the product he is grossly paying for.
Message 29 of 32 (725 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

its so easy to solve payout time problem

just give reward at 00:00 for highest rank achieved in past 24 hours,

Message 30 of 32 (718 Views)