Re: Please let us choose our arena and fleet payout times!

by SWGOH_Anakin_S

Original Post

★★ Novice
now this is more important than any new content update. Almost nobody wants to play game at 6pm. it's when most people have dinner
Message 11 of 32 (738 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yes! The payout times are so bad for me and many others. It seems pretty easy- if the times aren’t bad for people they can keep it, but at least if we had the option of choosing- even if it’s one time only!- would keep a lot of players very happy!
Message 12 of 32 (734 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
100% in favour. This is killing the enjoyment of the game.
Message 13 of 32 (719 Views)

★★ Novice

Agreed 100%, please change this ridiculous payout time requirement.  People work during times these occur and this affects peoples jobs.  A good example is I had to miss my payout when AWS went down affecting your game in order to fix it.  So I missed my payout due to fixing AWS to bring the game back online, your welcome.

Message 14 of 32 (713 Views)

★ Novice
I'm looking at moving from canada to Japan, and my Payout times will become morning when I'm asleep making it impossible for me to continue getting a high rank
I am hoping I can switch my payout time as well

This should be allowed at least everyone few months for people who travel, and move due to work and other reasons
Message 15 of 32 (709 Views)

★ Novice
Agreed, choosing a midnight payout would be great for me. Why not take advantage of a time when no one is awake to challenge me in 1st?
Message 16 of 32 (682 Views)

★ Novice
I think it should count your top rank within a 24 period which would solve this issue
Message 17 of 32 (672 Views)

★★ Guide

This has been asked, and answered multiple times:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Installed-game-in-other-country-Payout-times-not-matching...

Unfortunately we cannot change the time zone. I will pass the feedback on to the developers but for now, there is nothing we can do in relation to this topic.

Message 18 of 32 (656 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
It doesn't mean it can't be challenged. ALL software can be changed. It might be complex or hard but it is possible.
Message 19 of 32 (641 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
In my shard alone there are over 10 guys that share my payout that stay in the top 20. It’s incredibly difficult to climb with so many people knocking you back down at the same time.
Message 20 of 32 (640 Views)