Please I don’t want a mol Eliza account but my account right now

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? IPad Pro
OS Version 13.5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 698-953-294
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I Want My Mol Eliza Account to change into an account that actually works like I can’t talk to guild members
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Let me create an account and save my progress that I made in the mol Eliza account
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country California

So please fix this I want to import my progress in my mol Eliza account to my account I have some images to show my heroes so u know which my account is I don’t want to start over after the hard work

29561924-A12E-47DF-B674-BF26178D5CF8.jpeg
F1F12779-BB26-46D5-B29A-346248206A6A.jpeg
Message 1 of 4 (316 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Please I don’t want a mol Eliza account but my account right now

EA Live QV Team

Hi @IWANTA7Star,

Not sure what you mean by "I Want My Mol Eliza Account to change into an account that actually works". Looking at the account you provided the ally code for (please, never post your Player ID!) it appears that this is an account that was created as an underaged account. If you mistakenly put the wrong date of birth in the game when you have been asked for and would like to have that changed, please get in touch with our Customer Support, the should be able to assist.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (285 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

This is some of my progress so u know which mol Eliza account is mine

Message 2 of 4 (312 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

My player id is <removed Player ID>

Message 3 of 4 (303 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @IWANTA7Star,

Not sure what you mean by "I Want My Mol Eliza Account to change into an account that actually works". Looking at the account you provided the ally code for (please, never post your Player ID!) it appears that this is an account that was created as an underaged account. If you mistakenly put the wrong date of birth in the game when you have been asked for and would like to have that changed, please get in touch with our Customer Support, the should be able to assist.

Message 4 of 4 (286 Views)