Original Post

Players switch positions when changing Game Plan

★★★ Newbie

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? nspadoni
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - manager
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My Career team has been playing the following formations: 4-4-1-1 Midfield in Balanced, 4-4-1-1 Midfield in in Attacking, 4-4-1-1 Attack in Ultra Attacking.
What happens when the bug occurs? It happens a lot that my midfielders gets scrambled when I change formations, CM go to RM or LM and vice versa.
What should be happening instead? Whenever I change Game Plans, at least within the same Formation, players should keep their positions.

My Career team has been playing the following formations: 4-4-1-1 Midfield in Balanced, 4-4-1-1 Midfield in in Attacking, 4-4-1-1 Attack in Ultra Attacking. It happens a lot that my midfielders gets scrambled when I change formations, CM go to RM or LM and vice versa. Whenever I change Game Plans, at least within the same Formation, players should keep their positions.

Message 1 of 6 (3,138 Views)

Re: Players switch positions when changing Game Plan

★★★ Newbie

Same problem happens to me on Ultimate Team as well

Message 2 of 6 (3,116 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Got the same problem in FUT.

Is playing 433Basketball for chem and change my gameplan to 4231 ingame.

My CDM who is a Striker should to the ST position, but he get's stuck down on the CDM position even tho it looks like he's playing in the ST position when looking at the formation..

EA FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIX! 

Message 3 of 6 (3,090 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does anyone from EA actually answer or try to fix these issues? I have hazard lining up at CB, such a waste, someone help me,

Message 4 of 6 (3,007 Views)

★★★ Novice

When I play FUT I change from the 4321 formation to the 451. All the players go in their correct positions, but when the opposing team is in possesion my LAM and LM switch positions. Its super annoying and ruins the experience.

Message 5 of 6 (2,317 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have the same Problem... but on PC. What i don t understand is... where is the EA Tech. Support... why they say nothing... We pay money for this s....t? Sorry but thats really wrong

Message 6 of 6 (1,466 Views)