Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? JUtahDrulz
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Squad Battles
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 09/29/2021
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 4:00PM
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at my account
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing, 73 players are stuck in my transfer list that can not be relisted, quick sold, or sent to my club
What should be happening instead? They should either relist, quick sell or be sent to my club

I am not in a cool down, i can utilize the 27 remaining slots in my transfer list. I can buy players on the market. I have collected rewards. I have reser my console. I have this issue on the webapp and companion app on android as well. Its been 6 days now. Juat have 73 players stuck in my transfer list.

Message 31 of 57 (198 Views)

Betreff: Transfer list bug (players stuck)

★ Apprentice

same here 

Message 32 of 57 (183 Views)

Re: Transfer list bug (players stuck)

★★★ Newbie

@plav4bills wrote:

Product: FIFA 22
Which part of the mode? Squad Battles
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 09/29/2021
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 4:00PM
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at my account
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing, 73 players are stuck in my transfer list that can not be relisted, quick sold, or sent to my club
What should be happening instead? They should either relist, quick sell or be sent to my club

I am not in a cool down, i can utilize the 27 remaining slots in my transfer list. I can buy players on the market. I have collected rewards. I have reser my console. I have this issue on the webapp and companion app on android as well. Its been 6 days now. Juat have 73 players stuck in my transfer list.

Same here 

Message 33 of 57 (180 Views)

★★★★ Novice

We are many facing the same challenge and no answers yet for more than a week.

I can t do any trading ...I will ask for a refund of the packs I did buy as i can t get any benefits and even worse losing coins (litteraly virtual and real money)

There are already muktiple thread of this identified challenge for 7 days now.

Thks

Message 34 of 57 (131 Views)

★ Apprentice
@34arsene Exactly I spent 72€ on packs. Bought my first icon ever using every coin I had.. And it got stuck when I went to changed my team. Its been well over 1 week and not even a reply to say they are doing anything about it. Weekend league this weekend and I'm team less. Great fun
Message 35 of 57 (121 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Add me to the list. Have even talked with others who reached out by email and still no answers. Continually told to try things that have nothing to do with our issues. 

This all happened last Wednesday when you guys released team two to early. A lot of us just had the bad luck of re-listing when you did and something in your code messed it all up. I’m hoping when team 3 gets released it will magically fix it, but I won’t hold my breath. 

The fact we can’t do anything with them is the most frustrating part though. If I could quicksell, or even send back to club I’d be happy enough til the major issue was fixed but you can’t even help us with that. Just a game, but it would be nice to at least hear something back 💁‍♂️

Message 36 of 57 (107 Views)

Transfer list players not moving

★★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 22
Which part of the mode? FUT Division Rivals
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 10/05/2021
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 3:42PM
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at my transfer list in my account
What happens when the bug occurs? 73 players stuck in my transfer list that cannot be quick sold, relisted, or sent to my club

Day 7 now where I have 73 items earing up space in my transfer list. Can't relist, quick sell or send them to my club....maybe one day before I die you will figure this out

Message 37 of 57 (91 Views)

Re: TRANSFER LIST - UNABLE TO RE-LIST/STORE TO CLUB/QUICK SELL

Community Manager

Hey there,

Are you still experiencing this issue? In the case you do, I will need you to provide the next info, please:

• Persona/Gamertag/PSN ID:
  • Platform:
  • Region:
  • Can't send to the club or can't relist to sell? or both?:
  • Which player is stuck on the transfer market? (Name a few if possible):
  • Timestamp including the timezone. - This is important, most recent timestamp possible.
  • Exact Error Message

Thank you very much everyone for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

- Groguet

Groguet.png
-----

Stay and Play.png
Message 38 of 57 (197 Views)

★★★★ Novice
  • Persona/Gamertag/PSN ID: samdaystar777
  • Platform: Xbox series x 
  • Region: United Kingdom
  • Can't send to the club or can't relist to sell? or both? Cannot relist cannot quick sell cannot send to club 
  • Which player is stuck on the transfer market? (Name a few if possible): MID MATTHAUS BABY VIERI 
  • Timestamp including the timezone. - This is important, most recent timestamp possible.
  • error occurred on Wednesday 29th October 1pm uk 
  • Exact Error Message
Message 39 of 57 (193 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem with me as well.

Doesn’t seem to matter what player it is. Renato Sanches, mertens, digne, malen, bellingham.

it started on 2nd October. Bought renato sanches yesterday, 6th October, and am now unable to list him.

Message 40 of 57 (137 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help