★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred Daily
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug Everytime I play I've noticed a few things. My players freeze. Often. Or if I change to closest to the ball it doesnt go to the closest
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play any type of game
What happens when the bug occurs? When I change a player.
What do you expect to see? The player go to the closest. Or not to freeze
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred Often
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug Has anyone ever experienced these issues: 1) players that have been removed from the game or released by a team remaining on a roster. 2) players that pause the game. And then the next entire series my defense freezes. Or they know my play. 3) quarterback not throwing the ball 4) penalties not being called I'm looking for help. EA Help center doesnt help. They just avoid answering g questions.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look into these
What happens when the bug occurs? It makes the game not fun to play
What do you expect to see? I'd like to see results. Maybe an overhaul of the game itself
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Message 1 of 8 (825 Views)

Re: Players freezing/not moving

Community Manager

It sounds like you're experiencing a wide variety of issues that sound pretty frustrating from just reading them, @cornettm1220 

You said players freeze or don't move. Do you have the game installed on an external hard drive or attempted a reinstall of the game yet just to see if that might help? I'm concerned there could be corrupted files from the installation or an update. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 8 (780 Views)

★★ Novice

I actually purchased through the xbox store on the console.  I'm afraid if I try to reinstall that i may lose the game completely .

Message 3 of 8 (775 Views)

Community Manager

If you purchased the game from the Xbox Store it's saved to your Microsoft account. You can uninstall and reinstall it as many times as you need to.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 8 (757 Views)

★★ Novice

That's good to know. I'll try and get back to you on the results. Thank you!!

Message 5 of 8 (749 Views)

★★ Novice

So I unloaded and redownloaded the game. Same issues. And now when I slide my qb he dives and fumbles. 

Message 6 of 8 (709 Views)

Community Manager

Are you hold the dive button down or tapping it? Make sure you're releasing the sprint button before you do it.

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 8 (706 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. On every change of possession, big first down, interception, kickoff etc. my game freezes. It happens all the time. I've deleted madden 19, reinstalled it numerous times. I've contacted PS4 support and they couldn't help. Madden 19 is the only game im experiencing trouble with of all the games I've downloaded. EA owes us a refund or a voucher for Madden 20 to get it free at the very least because this game has become unbearable to play. I get more frustrated at the freezing than I do at all the * glitch catches and broken tackles. 

Message 8 of 8 (638 Views)