Re: Players cannot be sold on AH

by crazyeyes2k13

Original Post

Players cannot be sold on AH

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
Summarize your bug We are not able to place players on the auction house after you literally buy them from the auction house, it just doesn't make sense. no these players are not trained, 0 training points added.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? just give an update making these players able to be auctioned
What happens when the bug occurs? Everyday
What do you expect to see? Fix this bug

This is not right to buy players directly from the auction house and not able to sell them back

Message 1 of 9 (1,873 Views)

not auctionnable player

★★★ Newbie

I hvave a trained all star Klay Thompson on my lineup, i bought another one (all star Klay thompson 87) in the auction house at a low price just to resell it, but I can't, it said it's not auctionnable, and I did not even trained him, not at all 

Message 2 of 9 (1,745 Views)

Re: not auctionnable player

★ Novice
Why wont EA do something about this, its just not fair that players can post players and some cant. its a serious glitch.
Message 3 of 9 (1,727 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too bro, i also want to resell my 89 Kyrie (not trained / 0 training points added) i cant bc i have another trained version of that card, i have ask this bug to this forum (a couple weeks ayo) but i think EA don't hear us .
Message 4 of 9 (1,689 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too bro, i also want to resell my 89 Kyrie (not trained / 0 training points added) i cant bc i have another trained version of that card, i have ask this bug to this forum (a months ago) but i think EA don't hear us .
Message 5 of 9 (1,684 Views)

Cant auction card to AH

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug I just got 89 Kyrie from AH and I want to resell my 89 Kyrie (not trained / 0 training points added) but i cant bc i have another trained version of that card. Its not make sense
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When we have 2 same card (1st is trained version and 2nd is not trained version/0 training points added)
What happens when the bug occurs? IM stress, please hear us
What do you expect to see? Please fix this bug

Please EA please.
Message 6 of 9 (1,687 Views)

Sell Bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Platform:Apple iPhone
Summarize your bug I have TREVOR ARIZA. I upgrade it. And I exchange a new one card TREVOR ARIZA. But I can't sell the new one on the auction. Why? Other people can sell it.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you have two same card. And one have upgrade. Other don't upgrade.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't sell the new one card on the auction.
What do you expect to see? I think the new one card can sell on the auction. Because other people can sell it.

P‌lease help me to resolve it. Thanks.

Message 7 of 9 (1,698 Views)

★★ Apprentice
the same happened to me with lebron 94 not trained
Message 8 of 9 (1,587 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have this same issue with a 91 classic new year curry and unfortunately I have a copy of this card on my classic LU that I can't just dispose of. Can't sell the untrained curry even if it costs like 10m right now which sucks.

Message 9 of 9 (1,469 Views)