Players being removed from guild

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung galaxy
OS Version Android 6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 631 376 631
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I am an officer in a guild and we recently filled our 50th spot with a new member, everything was working out hunky dory and then he just abruptly left. We thought maybe he was mad he couldn't join our raid in progress or something. We still thought it suspicious as he had just joined our discord channel and seemed happy. Later, at nearly 3am he got on our discord asking why he was booted, and I guess nobody was awake or active to answer him. He then got mad i guess and left our discord server. We are trying to get this member back now, have sent an invite but have no way of explaining that he was not booted. Is this a bug?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country USA

My I'd number is: 631 376 631. The players id is: 167 946 297
Message 1 of 16 (882 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Players being removed from guild

★★★★★ Apprentice
The player in question accepted our guild request yesterday and has rejoined.

View in thread

Message 7 of 16 (1,076 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the report @kikithezombie. Can you tell me what date did this occur? And if you manage to get in touch with him, can you find out if he recalls sending a request to join another guild while in the current guild?

Message 2 of 16 (857 Views)

★★ Apprentice

We had this also serveral times in the past. We know it because the members who where kicked joinded the guild again and then we could clarify that no officers kicked this members and also the member herself/himself left the guild.

Message 3 of 16 (856 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Tnx for the response Grasshopper, this happened early this morning around 2am. We have not been able to contact him as of yet, however we have invited him as he is showing up as having no guild at present.
Message 4 of 16 (845 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
That's 2am est.
Message 5 of 16 (842 Views)

★★ Novice
My name is Ender, and my guild is X Elite. We have had the same problem today with a player named Sparticuzzz. We accepted his application at approximately 1:30 PM EST. Came in, got acquainted, and “left” about 15 minutes later. This evening, I accepted him again, and he asked why he had been removed. Approximately 15 minutes went by again, and now he has “left” again.

My ally code is 671-183-164. Thank you for your assistance.

-Ender
Message 6 of 16 (805 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
The player in question accepted our guild request yesterday and has rejoined.
Message 7 of 16 (1,077 Views)

★★ Apprentice

We were having the same issue in our guild before the last TB.  Happened with 3 straight recruits.  I normally block them on LINE when they leave like that so I don't have to deal with them again.  But, we had brought one guy in that was just a shade below what our guild requires for GP.  After joining, he said I wouldn't regret my decision and that he would be back later, that he and his wife were going to dinner and a movie.  About an hour after that he "left" the guild.  This time I wanted an answer on why.  Later on that evening, he came back and wanted to know why he was booted.  I sent him a screen shot of him leaving, he sent one of him being booted.  I ran across a thread somewhere saying this is happening first 24 hrs of when someone joins if it is going to happen.  I now tell new recruits this.  We haven't replaced anyone lately, but evidently it is still an issue.

Message 8 of 16 (685 Views)

★ Novice
Hi
I’m also experiencing the same problem! I requested to join a few guilds but got no response. I was talking to The Dagobah Pirates on Discord and was then accepted into their guild. I was there for 15 minutes and then an error message appeared stating I’d either been removed or experienced a technical difficulty. I asked them what happened and to them on the guild chat it said ‘Watty has left the Guild’. I rejoined, everything was fine for 20 minutes or so. I went to bed. I then get a message from them on Discord again saying I’ve left. I am/was their 50th member. Hoping to join in time for TB, but now it looks like I’m going to suffer! Not cool!

Ally code - 688-276-671
User - Watty
Message 9 of 16 (668 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @RSAtkins, thanks for the report. Just to follow up, did you request to join more than one guild before joining The Dagobah Pirates? And did you request to join a new guild after being in the previous?

Message 10 of 16 (658 Views)