Re: Players being removed from guild

by OvaltineJJenkins

Original Post

★ Novice
Hi. Yeah I asked to join 2 guilds (I believe). But every time I sent a new request it said it would cancel the current request and send this new one. I’ve added a few of the players from Dagobah Pirates and they are sending me guild invites and when I try and accept them it throws it out also. We’re still trying to get me in as TB starts later and both the guild need my help and I want to be apart of the rewards. Is there anyway to reset guild requests? Or manually put me in.
Thanks
Message 11 of 16 (386 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi EA_Grasshopper. Same thing happened with us. Had a member join us. First they had to leave their current guild to accept our invite. They were able to accept the invite and join the guild, but then we received the in game message the player had left the guild and they were no longer in the guild. The member was AFK and had no idea. No officer removed them. This happened again in a short span and now they cannot join our guild. They did not attempt to join or request an invite to any other guilds at the time. We wanted to have them in before TB, now that won't happen. What information do you need to rectify the situation? Guild: Let Qui Gons be Qui Gons. My ID 678 364 424 other player ID 415 914 822
Message 12 of 16 (351 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Same issue with us. This happened at least 2 or 3 times. The first time I thought the player had just left because he had found another guild. But today, the player had gotten on discord, so we were able to chat outside of the game.
Sven Swenson III joined our guild Your Dark Side today (Sunday 11/26/17) at 3:37pm PST. Then it showed that he left the guild 9 minutes later. Talking with him on discord, I found out he had closed the app, which removed him from the guild. Because of guild hopping restrictions he couldn’t join us again and has to wait it out. Is there a way to make sure it will work next time he joins? Picture attached showing him joining and “leaving”.
D897A7C7-F172-49B1-BFF9-55B8E381BF4F.png
Message 13 of 16 (324 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Just experienced the problem myself, the exact same story, damn annoying as the guild seems really attractive and sent me the proof that I abandoned the guild 10 min after joining...when I was actually on their Discord account to greet them...

Now I have to wait until tomorrow because exausted my rights to change guild today (found a loozy one and had to change). I'm worried it is going to happen again ? Any more insights ?
Message 14 of 16 (286 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Our new recruit joined us again the next day, and it was fine. To put all chances on your side, once you join, don’t close the game app for a while.
We had 2 more people join after that, and things went ok with them. Good luck!
Message 15 of 16 (270 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Thanks, i waiting to see what happens and I ll follow your advice
Message 16 of 16 (266 Views)