Players are invisible. What's going on?

by iBlockHead

Original Post

Re: Showing as invisible to other players

Community Manager

@GeoMetrix555 The posts in this thread seem to be about an older issue, however I have seen something similar recently. 

When you saw this recently, was this while playing with your own character or while spectating someone? 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 11 of 17 (515 Views)

★★ Novice

It is happening for both however I discovered that when I would uninstall the game and reinstall, I can play it before all the HD textures have loaded and when I would play then it would be perfectly fine, however when the texture would fully install, afterwards it would go funny with the invisible enemies, guns and delayed audio.

Message 12 of 17 (492 Views)

Community Manager

@GeoMetrix555 If you try changing various graphics settings including texture steaming budget, does that have any impact? If not, you may want to try a clean reinstall of your graphics card drivers. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 13 of 17 (477 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey there, sorry about the late reply, I have been going through some tough times so I havent been able to reply, I am using xbox one so would your recommendation apply to my issue?

Many thanks.

Message 14 of 17 (427 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_David here are some photos even though you probably know what up and what it looks like.

Message 15 of 17 (397 Views)

Community Manager

@GeoMetrix555 Ah, thank you. If you're on Xbox that can be indicative of a hardware issue. It could be due to failing graphics hardware, but I'd suspect it's more of an issue with grabbing the textures from your storage. 

Do you use an external HDD? If so, can you try making space on your internal/default drive, reinstall the game there, and see if there are any changes. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 16 of 17 (386 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_David I am on about 90% storage so ill try and uninstall games I dont really play any more and see of that work

Message 17 of 17 (349 Views)