Original Post

Players are invisible. What's going on?

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ValuableWing
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Randoms
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? randoms
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. anywhere as long as its in the middle of a fight.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Firing and running.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? been occurring once every game since yesterday.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 29.07.19 CST
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? All players, enemy, teammates, myself, go invisible for x amount of time.
What should be happening instead? All players should be visible at all times.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get into a gun fight and continue to move fast. Maybe the game is not rendering players fast enough as I hop in and out of cover for quick burst at the enemy.

Yesterday and today I played about 5 hours of matches and would get random moments where I can not see the enemy. Only a floating gun, the same for my teammates. 

This causes me to fire randomly and hop to god they are having the same issue because if not, I die. So far when it happens, I back off and go hide until I can see my own teammates to assure I will be able to see the enemy. This is an issue as I am leaving my team to fight 2v3. Or when it's a 1v1 and out of no where the enemy decided to be a mirage ult for a good min. 

I have one clip from this morning but not sure how to put it here. I'm on console and it's on my xbox account. XB GT: ValuableWing

Horrible. Awful. Disgusting. 

EDIT

Yup. You can see it happen clear as day at 4:30 into the video. It has happened other times but I did not save a clip of those but will from now on. 

Message 1 of 17 (1,271 Views)

Re: Enemy players and myself are going completely invisible.

Champion (Retired)

Me too it's random i pick up a gun or healing/running and i can't see myself. I don't know if other players can see me or not.

Maybe i'm visible to other players but i can't see myself for a few seconds.

Message 2 of 17 (1,238 Views)

Re: Enemy players and myself are going completely invisible.

★★ Expert
@SpyrosFPS Apparently others are having the same issue as well since yesterdays update.
Message 3 of 17 (1,232 Views)

Textures not loading properly on console

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've been having a lot of games when everytime i use an ability or switch weapons textures don't load and i can't see my weapons or my cooldown timers, it has gone so far as to not load other players and instead i just see floating guns for the first minute of every Match i know it's not my internet because my latency is always around 67 ms and i certanly can move around and shoot these players even if i can't see them

Message 4 of 17 (1,125 Views)

I love playing against Invisible players

★★ Guide

It's the new rage..

Or getting disconnected top 3. The experience is lit.

Message 5 of 17 (1,231 Views)

players invisible, sometimes my character is invisible...

★★★ Guide

Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Firesenz
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bangalore
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bloodhound, Lifeline
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. It is happening on every part of the map.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Switching weapons, Holstering my weapon, picking up a weapon, picking up ammo.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2 Matches
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) July 30th 2019
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What happens when the bug occurs? My gun model and character disappears, and other players also disappear.
What should be happening instead? my gun model and character model shouldn't be going invisible.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? by playing the game, it seems to be happening to a lot of people.

Its been happening all day.

Message 6 of 17 (1,206 Views)

Re: I love playing against Invisible players

★★★★★ Expert
@SilentChillBruh It’s Death Stranding... the prequel
Message 7 of 17 (1,207 Views)

Re: I love playing against Invisible players

★★★ Guide
@SilentChillBruh unfortunately the invisible crap is a bug and it even makes the person you are fighting invis via his POV as well, sometimes when it happened i thought my gun was holstered and I died thinking it wasn't upholstering.
Message 8 of 17 (1,200 Views)

Showing as invisible to other players

★★★★★ Newbie

Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? CruddyRedneck1
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. random
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Octane
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? random
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Skulltown
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Landind from the drop ship
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5 or 6
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 30.07.2019 8:30pm
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What happens when the bug occurs? I landed from the drop ship and immediately started looting the supply crates is skulltown. My hands were not visible and i thought that it was only a visual glitch on my screen, but JoeKennedyFTW recoreded a clip of my killing him and i was completely invisible to him.
What should be happening instead? I shouldn't be invisible to other players.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try landing by the supply crates in skulltown and immediately looting them.

The images attached are zoomed in to show that only my gun is visible and my body is comepletely invisible.

Message 9 of 17 (1,164 Views)

Re: Showing as invisible to other players

★★ Novice

I have been experiencing the exact same thing since mid way throught the lost treasures event

Message 10 of 17 (972 Views)