Players Not Working Properly on Defense

by djaronim

Original Post

Players Not Working Properly on Defense

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
Summarize your bug My team plays defense and rebounds on autoplay, but doesn't work right 90% of the time when i'm in control. They don't autoswitch (with it set to do so), leaving shooters open for easy baskets. They don't rebound no matter how or when I click rebound. They literally either stand there or run away from the basket when shots go up.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play any challenge or game that requires full team play. Toggle between that and autoplay and watch the differences.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get crushed because the other team gets all the rebounds, easy open looks, etc. With so many of the events requiring us to spend up to 100 stamina, we should have some shot at beating it when the level doesn't offer autoplay. Honestly, i don't even try defense when I have that option, because my team can't defend or rebound if I try to do it myself.
What do you expect to see? Same behavior I've seen on this game for 5 years now. Please fix it!

See above. Thanks.

Message 1 of 5 (482 Views)

Re: Players Not Working Properly on Defense

★★★★ Apprentice

Also - I've done all of the standard troubleshooting from reopening to reinstalling to rebooting to updating iOS. None of that worked.

Message 2 of 5 (476 Views)

Community Manager
@djaronim The team is looking into the defensive switching not working as fluid as it should.

Rebounds have been a topic of discussion in the last year with the community wanting their AI to help get more rebounds.
Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 5 (459 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I assume I'm talking about the same thing, but I've noticed a bug where - particularly when you're not doing auto-switching on defence - the defend button doesn't work properly.

Usually holding it down automatically brings you to the ball-handler, but it's not doing that. It's a spotty problem - goes in and out.

Message 4 of 5 (445 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, I have seen this as well and maybe understated it as part of the switching problem. Not only will they not switch, but they stand still when I hold down "defend". It's the worst part of the bug. Thanks for adding that comment.

Message 5 of 5 (428 Views)