Original Post

Player rating drops during game

★★★ Newbie

Product: FIFA 21
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? OUT OF REACH89
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Pro Clubs
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start game in drop ins and see if whatever rating you were before the game still applies during the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? I'm 92 or 93 overall cam normally. When I go in game and pause I am rated 80 overall. Its not just a visual glitch cause my player doesn't perform the same . I normally take corners cause of my curve but never take corners since the bug happened.
What should be happening instead? My player should remain at his 92 or 93 overall rating during the game. ‌ https://twitter.com/reggiemalone89/status/1351693101375565824

Product: FIFA 21
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? OUT OF REACH89
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Pro Clubs
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start game in drop ins and see if whatever rating you were before the game still applies during the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? I'm 92 or 93 overall cam normally. When I go in game and pause I am rated 80 overall. Its not just a visual glitch cause my player doesn't perform the same . I normally take corners cause of my curve but never take corners since the bug happened.
What should be happening instead? My player should remain at his 92 or 93 overall rating during the game.

https://twitter.com/reggiemalone89/status/1351693101375565824

Message 1 of 2 (149 Views)

Re: Player rating drops during game

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, my pro is 92 rated with over 1000 matches played. On My Pro tab still rated 92 but when I join a match rating drops to 80 immediately and my stats, passing, shooting etc have dropped

Message 2 of 2 (92 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help