Player not showing up in sets

by Noscopeyourmum

Original Post

Player not showing up in sets

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
Summarize your bug I am currently doing the playoff Damian Lillard (from 86 to 101 event) set, I have already collected enough elite playoffs tokens and I already have 85 overall Damian Lillard which was gifted to me free the day I downloaded the game a few days ago. The problem is that no matter my Damian Lillard is on or off my lineup, he still doesn't appear in the available items to complete the set row.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I've heard some people have it some people don't, for example, my friend has the exact same Damian Lillard as me but he can find his in the available players to complete the set row when he clicks on the set. You can check by going to sets, campaigns, 92 OVR PG DAMIAN LILLARD set, and check if both the tokens and the player shows up at the bottom row.
What happens when the bug occurs? My Damian Lillard would not show up even if I remove him out of my line up or reboot the game.
What do you expect to see? My Damian Lillard showing up on the bottom row in order for me to drag him.

Message 1 of 1 (817 Views)