Re: Player instantly turned into training?

by madmaxinOz

Original Post

Player instantly turned into training?

★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Exttinct
Date/time issue occurred 10:35 GMT
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Unlocked new Zero Chill Adrian Peterson after having done all Zero Chill solos and 15 h2h wins, only to have him turned into training (without me having done anything) immediately.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not really sure if I’m being honest.
What happens when the bug occurs? You open the zero chill master pack, he’s there one moment gone the next Standard smile
What do you expect to see? You can expect to see your item binder without that card.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

If there’s any way to have this reverted, please do. I’d appreciate having a player I’d been working for these past couple hours as I could really use him. It’s very frustrating to go through that to having him disappear, and if it appears I’m trying to abuse the system in any way, surely there’s a way to see I had opened the card at some point and that I’ve certainly got the training that I’d gladly have swiped back off me to get the card back. 

Message 1 of 2 (166 Views)

Re: Player instantly turned into training?

★ Novice
@madmaxinOz I also feel like it’s important to add as I’m not sure on the clarity of what I’ve said, but I had not selected to turn the card into training at any point whatsoever.
Message 2 of 2 (158 Views)