Player exchange not working

by DIVYANSHrawat

Original Post

Player exchange not working

★★ Novice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug Whenever I complete 1 player trade-in set,the set glitches and I cannot trade-in the 2nd time.This issue was also in heartbreaker sets and now happening in the latest event.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You might see this error after you add all items and press claim button.
What happens when the bug occurs? The set does not complete and it shows that you have not added players to complete this set.
What do you expect to see? I expect to claim the sets.

It says that add 5 players even though I have added them.

Message 1 of 2 (638 Views)

Re: Player exchange not working

Community Manager

@DIVYANSHrawat 

Thanks for coming to the forums to post a bug. Can you screenshot me the specific set in game that's causing this to happen and have you tried any troubleshooting so far to see if you could fix it, like restarting your device, the app, or reinstalling the app? 

I don't see any other reports about this and our staff hasn't received any, so it could be a rare circumstance only affecting you or file related in which a fresh reinstall could fix.

If you synced up to your account to Facebook/Apple/Google your progress will be preserved when you re-install. If you play on guest mode that progress is lost upon reinstalling.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (607 Views)