Player Identifier icon disappears

by BryanTheWolf90

Original Post

Re: Player Identifier icon disappears

★★★★ Apprentice

well it's still happening to me as well. it literally just happened to me. please fix this

Message 31 of 43 (3,140 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Literally made an account to ask, please fix your game. Either that or give us back the older nhl games that are actually playable in bap

Message 32 of 43 (3,127 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just started happening to me, maybe yesterday or the two days before, but now it's doing it every game. For me I noticed it was doing that after going to the bench and simming to the next shift.

Fyi, today is June 28,2022.

Message 33 of 43 (2,896 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How has this game been broken for so long with no fixes?  I lose my indicators at least once in three games.  Sometimes they show back up later in the game but not often.  EA, you know how much we've all spent for this broken piece of crap, right?  The graphics are pretty, but how about a functional hockey game?

Message 34 of 43 (2,740 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This issue was detected in dec 2021 - now is sept 2022 and it still exist! ea, should i buy a lootbox or smth to fix this?

Message 35 of 43 (2,121 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Its now September and nothing has been done about this bug. Always great to see EA's commitment to their games!
Message 36 of 43 (2,011 Views)

Re: Be a Pro Player Indicator Disappearing

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo Was there ever a solution for this? I am experiencing it.
Message 37 of 43 (1,685 Views)

Community Manager

@mnkyCmnkyD0 

I haven't seen a solution for this yet. When we have some news, there should be an update on our official channels.

Aljo.png
Message 38 of 43 (1,670 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is the most embarrassing official thread I’ve ever seen. I have this same glitch happen to me in October 2022 only to see that it has been acknowledged, discussed, and ignored over a year ago. I cannot fathom how you can officially acknowledge this and do nothing for a year. How am I suppose to trust you’ll ever do anything to make NHL 23 better? Probably won’t.

Message 39 of 43 (1,600 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@heavydutyrammer Still happening in Dec'22.
Message 40 of 43 (1,223 Views)