Player Creation will reset roster edits and assigning crashes the game.

by tttttttttttony

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Player Creation will reset roster edits and assigning crashes the game.

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a player and try to assign it onto a team.
What happens when the bug occurs? Creating a player causes all the edited rosters to reset completely which I only discovered after hours of editing NHL players attributes. On top of that when you try to assign a created player to a team the game immediately crashes everytime.
What do you expect to see? I want to be able to edit my rosters freely and create players without seeing hours of roster editing going to waste on an otherwise great game. I mainly use the NHL games to play Franchise Mode with my customised rosters and this issue is a total deal breaker for me.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Creation Zone and Rosters
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 12:30
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? HayhaPERRRKELE
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Creating a player in NHL 20 causes the the custom roster edits to reset and assigning created players to teams causes the game to crash.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Creating players never caused the custom roster edits to reset before and assigning the created players never caused the game to crash before.

The crash on my PS4 gave me the error code  (CE-34878-0)

Message 1 of 3 (1,312 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Player Creation will reset roster edits and assigning crashes the game.

Community Manager

Hello, @tttttttttttony and @EICHELxTOWER94 

I'd like you both to try restoring your licenses with the steps here. Also, rebuild the database with these instructions. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (830 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@tttttttttttony SAME MAN
Message 2 of 3 (856 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @tttttttttttony and @EICHELxTOWER94 

I'd like you both to try restoring your licenses with the steps here. Also, rebuild the database with these instructions. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 3 of 3 (831 Views)