★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? PUNISHMENTATOR
Date/time issue occurred Since release date
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug End of 2nd quarter or end of 4th quarter, Play book is blank during the pick play option, After picking a blank play players on the field are blank. If the ball is hiked the offense is glitched to a safety. If the ball is not hiked Both parties can exit through start menu before play is picked. As play clock expires on blank screen the game will freeze. At this point both parties will have to reset console.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Online head to head played on a disk not a download. I only used Vikings or Packers and a fully customize playbook. Disc has only been removed once to examine for scratches.
What happens when the bug occurs? Still have connection still able to communicate with other player. But play book screen is blank and on field players are blank.
What do you expect to see? No more gameplay at this time would reflect hailmary plays in coaching strategy box.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. There is no crash report because console has to be reset Or concede before play pick option
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Unknown
Enter RAM memory size in GB 1tb

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? PUNISHMENTATOR
Date/time issue occurred Since Release date
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug End of 2nd quarter or end of 4th quarter, Play book is blank during the pick play option, After picking a blank play players on the field are blank. If the ball is hiked the offense is glitched to a safety. If the ball is not hiked Both parties can exit through start menu before play is picked. As play clock expires on blank screen the game will freeze. At this point both parties will have to reset console.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Online head to head played on a disk not a download. I only used Vikings or Packers and a fully customize playbook. Disc has only been removed once to examine for scratches.
What happens when the bug occurs? Still have connection still able to communicate with other player. But play book screen is blank and on field players are blank.
What do you expect to see? No more gameplay at this time would reflect hailmary plays in coaching strategy box
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. There is no crash report because console has to be reset Or concede before play pick option
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Unknown
Enter RAM memory size in GB 1 tb

Message 1 of 6 (669 Views)

Re: Play book and players are blank H2H

★★★★ Novice

The same thing happens to me in offline franchise mode every single game.  

Message 2 of 6 (639 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issues when I play 

Message 3 of 6 (613 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I want my money back can't even play a full game

Message 4 of 6 (611 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hello I am adding a picture of this terrible glitch to your bug report.  This is aweful EA please fix this, it is making me lose interest.  These kind of glitches keep me from taking the game serious.

In this game just like reported, right before halftime it started to glitch. Then 3rd quarter I could actually pick a play, but my team would not appear on the field for any plays. Only my opponent appeared on field and he seemed to not be having the glitch because he was running the ball confidently without any defenders on the field. Needless to say he won. Standard smile  

Message 5 of 6 (561 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same issue. Any solutions? 

@stackedthoughts wrote:

Hello I am adding a picture of this terrible glitch to your bug report.  This is aweful EA please fix this, it is making me lose interest.  These kind of glitches keep me from taking the game serious.

In this game just like reported, right before halftime it started to glitch. Then 3rd quarter I could actually pick a play, but my team would not appear on the field for any plays. Only my opponent appeared on field and he seemed to not be having the glitch because he was running the ball confidently without any defenders on the field. Needless to say he won. Standard smile  

Message 6 of 6 (476 Views)