Re: Play Art/UI Bug PC

by Elias12497Tv

Original Post

Re: Play Art/UI not showing up when pressing buttons - PC

★★★ Apprentice

Right? Between this bug and the bug of rookies with hidden dev traits not getting proper credit for downs played this game is unplayable at the moment. So glad I decided to pay for a month of Origin Access instead of paying the full 60 for the game. Might have saved myself 45 bucks.

Message 51 of 80 (1,384 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Minshew_Mania26 dude you just need only to switch from MSAA to FXAA to see the Play Art! the Kick Meter yea is still bugging but the whole rest will should work right Standard smile
Message 52 of 80 (1,406 Views)

★★ Novice

You and me both man, £45 saved indeed!

Message 53 of 80 (1,380 Views)

Kicking Issues

★★ Apprentice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Zxt007
Date/time issue occurred ongoing
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug Kicking Meter disappears
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Im playing franchise mode on all pro with the raiders.
What happens when the bug occurs? kicking meter disapears on field goals.
What do you expect to see? Kicking meter to remain on screen during field goals
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

kicking meter disapears on field goals.

Message 54 of 80 (1,361 Views)

Re: Kicking Issues

★★★ Novice
Any progress been made on this that can be communicated?
Message 55 of 80 (1,304 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BigJohnWoody EXACTLY, for a company that's been doing this for how long now, you would expect them to be able to work out stupid bugs like this, more so when the base game is almost the same every year aside from small tweaks in ui, graphics or small mechanics.
Message 56 of 80 (1,287 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@marshallg7 May be, but developing a game is not so easy! I say so even as a professional you can quickly get tangled up in the code! this can lead to such "bugs". But finding them then is damn hard! and we as users should be able to understand something like this! such a "mistake" or "bug" can often also hide very deep in the code. and that's just the problem you just never know where the problem might be exactly. this means that you have to search! and that can take quite a while!. and why it can take a while longer? quite simply because the code is damn long and also usually quite confusing that you can get tangled up there quickly! (that just how I see that Standard smile ) and yes, of course we all want that, the game works by 100%! but it just doesn't always work! "Bugs" can creep in again and again that are ultimately overlooked, which can happen to even the best programming company or the best programmer! you can always have a little "bug"! sometimes you just can't do anything about it because they just happen without you necessarily noticing it! it just goes so fast and you just don't notice that you don't notice then unfortunately only when it's too late in most cases!

Sorry for My Englisch Standard smile

Message 57 of 80 (1,262 Views)

MUT keeps freezing and I keep losing kick meter!

★ Novice

After every challenge I complete or fail I get a 10-20 second freeze! It isn't even playable to do missions.

I am also getting no kick meter, first down and line of scrimmage markers, no pre play routes (doesn't show which routes they are running or where the running back is supposed to go), and no target when receiving a kick or when the QB throws the ball.

Any fixes for these issues?

Message 58 of 80 (1,070 Views)

Receiver routes disappear

★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:PC
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred Regularly
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Face of the Franchise - QB1
Summarize your bug At certain points throughout the game, all receiver routes disappear on the field.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unknown
What happens when the bug occurs? Unknown
What do you expect to see? The routes on the field
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? RTX 2060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB

This makes it rather hard to play the game as I don't remember what routes all my receivers will be running on each play.

Message 59 of 80 (1,192 Views)

Re: Kick power meter

★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry Nothing yet? It’s pushing 3 weeks. How can I get my money back? I refuse to support this game and company any more.

Message 60 of 80 (1,217 Views)