Original Post

Re: Play Art/UI Bug PC

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@JimmyKirk68ALT + TAB or you easily disable MSAA and set it to FXAA

Message 41 of 80 (1,151 Views)

Re: Kick power meter

★★★ Novice

Any update @EA_Blueberry  this game is close to unplayable. This needs to be fixed. I hope you guys are not accept playing in FXAA as a solution. 

Message 42 of 80 (1,138 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Nope we're certainly not going to accept it as the solution.  That's why we've been on here complaining about it since early access began, like you say it's in an unplayable state which is absolutely unacceptable @EA_Blueberry please give us an update to whats going on!!

Message 43 of 80 (1,131 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@NellyDGamer guess @EA_Blueberrydon't even know more as we know at the moment :/

Message 44 of 80 (1,121 Views)

Is MSAA on PC going to be fixed?

★★★★★ Novice

So as it stands, the MSAA antialiasing setting is completely broken on PC right now resulting in the kicking meter and pre-play routes and such being completely invisible. The only options are either turning antialiasing off completely which results in jaggies everywhere, or using the FXAA setting which in my opinion looks like vaseline was rubbed all over my screen. This is not preferable in my opinion so I was wondering if this is likely going to get fixed or if I'm better off asking for a refund? The only reason I ask is because there's an MSAA bug in Madden 19 which results in rain and snow effects not showing which still isn't fixed to this day. Has there been any word on this? Thanks!

Message 45 of 80 (1,017 Views)

Community Manager

@NellyDGamer wrote:

Nope we're certainly not going to accept it as the solution.  That's why we've been on here complaining about it since early access began, like you say it's in an unplayable state which is absolutely unacceptable @EA_Blueberry please give us an update to whats going on!!

The team is currently aware of this and looking into address it as soon as possible. I'm afraid we don't have any specifics around the progress on it though right now.

This post was marked as solution so when others are experiencing this and search these forums they're able to find a temporary fix to help out while it's being investigated. I know without any kicking meters it's nearly impossible to hit FG's and PATs, so it's critical we make sure a proven workaround fix like that gets enough visibility.

Thank you all for sticking it out and we'll do our best to provide an update around this as soon as we hear it from the Madden team. Good luck this weekend!

Blueberry.png
Message 46 of 80 (1,088 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Here my DxDiag @EA_Blueberry  Maybe it can Help to finde out whats Happening Standard smile

Message 47 of 80 (1,075 Views)

Re: Play Art/UI Bug PC

★ Novice

I have this problem on Xbox one x...... franchise mode.

Message 48 of 80 (1,069 Views)

Re: Play Art/UI not showing up when pressing buttons - PC

★★★ Newbie

Stil having this issue. Dont understand why the hell they have not at least put through one patch to fix any issue. ALT tab a dozen times a game is not fun at all. PS. Holy moly never played a madden game with more bugs then this one. 

Message 49 of 80 (1,055 Views)

Re: Play Art/UI not showing up when pressing buttons - PC

★ Novice

I can't believe that they haven't fixed this yet because it is really annoying to have to minimize the game every time i want to play. please fix this ASAP

Message 50 of 80 (1,044 Views)