by batmanbw02

Original Post

Plants vs Zombies GW2 Sticker Shop Issue

★★★ Novice

Product: Origin
Platform:PC
What game do you want to talk about? Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2
How accessible is the current experience? I can use parts of it
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. The sticker shop is having issues on my Xbox where it gets stuck on the "Stocking the Sticker Shop..." Screen whenever I try to open the "gifts" or the dlc that I have paid for instead of opening up and allowing me to accept my purchased items.
How is this making it more difficult? it is frustrating because I have paid for these items in this game expecting them to work properly and I am met with this issue every time I try to collect any of the things I bought.
How can we reproduce this experience? Log on to an Xbox after purchasing all the available dlc, then get on the game, go to any of the sticker shops across the map press the "Y" button to access the "gifts" tab and it gets stuck for me indefinitely every time I try.

• I would just like to be able to accept all the dlc that I have purchased recently, as it had cost me a decent amount of money buying every available dlc pack for the game just to find out that for whatever reason the game will not allow me to open any of the packs that I bought.
  • Just to fix whatever the loading issue is here that is preventing me from accessing the items that I have purchased for the game that I was expecting and under the impression that I could trust to work when I pay for them.
Message 1 of 1 (1,801 Views)