Re: Plants cannot display all their fruits normally

by battlescatt

Original Post

Plants cannot display all their fruits normally

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? 中文(繁體)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77131.1130
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Are all the content,In addition to these: cottage living、dream home decorator、journey to batuu、kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When the plants mature
What happens when the bug occurs? Plants will not normally display 10 mature fruits, only 3-5 will be displayed, but when you enter the building mode and move the plant, 10 fruits will be displayed. And there will always be a large number of plant fruits in the warehouse of architectural mode. I suspect these are those that are not displayed normally.
What do you expect to see? Plants can normally produce 10 fruits and flowers
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Plants will not normally display 10 mature fruits, only 3-5 will be displayed, but when you enter the building mode and move the plant, 10 fruits will be displayed. And there will always be a large number of plant fruits in the warehouse of architectural mode. I suspect these are those that are not displayed normally.

Plants have spacious planting space,Starting a new game will do the same。

植物不会正常的展现10个成熟的果实,只会显示3-5个,但是进入建筑模式移动一下植物就会显示10个果实。并且在建筑模式的仓库中总会出现大批植物果实,我怀疑这些就是没有正常显示出来的那些。
植物有宽敞的种植空间,开始新的游戏也会出现这个问题。

Message 1 of 8 (511 Views)

Hero
@Sims_ZongHanLiu Is this what you mean: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/BY-DESIGN-Plants-don-t-look-harvested-and-no-max-harvestables/... ?

The amount was reduced.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (506 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict The problem is different. There will be redundant fruits in my building mode, and 10 fruits will appear after the plant moves
Message 3 of 8 (486 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Sims_ZongHanLiu Could you add a picture ?

Not sure what you mean by warehouse of architectural mode. The household inventory ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (474 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@克里林科特 yes
Message 5 of 8 (468 Views)

Hero
@Sims_ZongHanLiu There's been a report elsewhere where someone said their harvestables all when to the household inventory when they loaded the game: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Harvestables-in-HH-Inventory-on-loading/m-p/10541255#M192068

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (458 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am having the same problem have done for the passed two months

Message 7 of 8 (431 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@battlescatt Yes, that's it. After moving, the hidden parts appear, and the naked eye can see the difference.

@crinrict I suspect that this is a bug, which has nothing to do with season, good care and pollination, because it is useless to meet the above conditions, or only 3-5 outputs, which will change only in mobile plants. This should be taken seriously

Message 8 of 8 (393 Views)