Places in power star requirement bug

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad
OS Version iOS 11.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 454-142-986
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Places of power wont let you use characters under a certain star amount.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to play places of power bonus tier with a Sith or First order character that is not 7star. It also wont let you use 3-4 star characters in the second tier. Unable to tell if 5-6 star units are affected since I do not have any Sith / First Order at those.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

There never used to be a star requirement for this event, no notice of a change was communicated from the dev team, and the ingame listed requirements make no mention of a star requirement.

Message 1 of 3 (222 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Places in power star requirement bug

EA Live QV Team

Hi @servantrider and thank you for the report.

The requirements for the event "Places of Power" have indeed changed slightly. All previously recommended units are now the required units.

Sorry that this wasn't explicitly called out in the patch notes, but I hope this clarifies the situation.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (236 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @servantrider and thank you for the report.

The requirements for the event "Places of Power" have indeed changed slightly. All previously recommended units are now the required units.

Sorry that this wasn't explicitly called out in the patch notes, but I hope this clarifies the situation.

Message 2 of 3 (237 Views)

Thank you for that answer.  However, there are still 2 bugs involved that need to be addressed:

1) The tooltip description in the Places of Power does not describe the Star Requirements.  This limitation should be in-game.  

2) While reviewing the "eligible" toons, my 5-star Executioner showed up as eligible, but disappeared when I entered the squad selection screen.  There is a graphical bug where the eligible toons are not being consistently identified through the two screens.