Pixilated Square blocks Screen

by CharlieDaisy12

Original Post

Pixilated Square blocks Screen

★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) I play this game strictly on the iPhone
OS Version 14.4
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just happened this afternoon, twice. Since I can’t see the screen , I decided to report it stat. You would I think have to sit and wait.
What do you expect to see? Nothing
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

A pixilated screen of various sizes is showing up on my game screen. As a result, I can’t see what I’m doing. It comes and goes. I have seen it twice now.

55FDBE05-3818-4E98-A23B-DD6BD3C55C6A.jpegF551E915-C40D-4F83-9751-DFC3888C8BE9.jpeg

Message 1 of 5 (579 Views)

Re: Pixilated Square blocks Screen

Hero
@CharlieDaisy12 One of your sims in bath/shower/toilet? 🤔

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (554 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Ilois4 Good thinking, I never thought of that, but how? There’s no bathroom over there. There used to be. That’s the glitch though. It’s just the bathroom thing. I was thinking it was something serious.
But I’ve played tons of video games, online and off, mostly off. And stuff like this NEVER used to happen.
The top 4 of these bugs I posted today, All Happened Today. Several times. I discovered the Heirlooms plural, actually, this morning.
And I am not the only one. My friend who plays daily on XBox Live runs into it all the time. Losing progress like you wouldn’t believe. New stuff being introduced just for the heck of it. (well, player experience) And actually without authorization or purchase.
I don’t really know what my point is😉 Except to say that it’s starting to feel a little hopeless. I can go back and play Mass Effect, even online, I guess, but I haven’t played the new one. Is that going to be fraught with all these bugs and issues too? Probably. It’s an EA game. In that they probably experience all these server issues and add content too.
The only conclusion I could draw would be pretty depressing right now, so I won’t bother.
What I care about is the persistent issues as well as bugs. It’s not about rotating anything. It’s about having fun people in our game we wouldn’t mind chatting with periodically. And might I say be able to have more Sims with, so I can continue playing at optimal performance.
And parties. There are bugs I saw that go back to 2018. That’s crazy. It’s possible to figure that out by now. I really feel they don’t have enough people. I think it’s obvious. Plus customer service. Sorry. It’s 2021. Maybe they need another department. Although let me just say, EA has been stellar through these particular incidents. They walked me through everything and got me all set up to be able to post. It was glitched up. We had to work around it.
Thanks for the idea, @llois4. You’re a good egg. 😊👍
Message 3 of 5 (542 Views)

Hero
@CharlieDaisy12 I have bathroom on 2nd floor and it looks like that when I forget one of my sims in shower/bath. 😄

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 5 (506 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Ilois4Is that right. Well my 2nd floor bath is actually directly above that as a matter of fact. The bathtub, too. I don’t usu leave Sims in there - usu in too much of a hurry, but it’s possible. Also could be that there was no one in the tub but the glitch graphic came up because of where it is.
I’m really not too worried about this one, thank goodness, it was more the sudden onset of unplayability. - all these 4 glitches operating at once. But I’ve never had this happen before so I don’t anticipate problems. It’s mainly Sims talking over e/o and, Parties. (Bold, Caps,Italics, 60 font.....👍😉😊)

Edit: You’re great to have around, @Ilois4 , you just solve problem after problem. Unfortunately I don’t think I can give you an Accept as Solution because you identified what’s likely causing the bug, but you cannot eliminate it.😉 So I left a Sim in the shower and went downstairs to check on your idea, and couldn’t believe it. There it was. I’ve never had that before. The pixilated screen. So, predictability, anyway. Thank you so much. I won’t report these anymore!DAAB8215-13B4-4B79-918D-AA2F2E32DF81.jpeg

Message 5 of 5 (499 Views)