Pilot data javelin power level

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Please select your region North America, South America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? It doesn’t matter the name of the mission this happens before you go on a mission it’s on the squad screen
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 3
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Guildmates
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. This issue occurs when you jump into your javelin and Are preparing to launch
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10-3-19
Summarize your bug It shows you as a common level zero When you go under your squad at the summary screen
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just prepare to launch and go under squad and it should show you as a common level zero someplace have this issue some down
What happens when the bug occurs? My javelin’s power level is not displayed accurately
What should be happening instead? My power level should be displayed accurately

I’ve worked too hard to get my javelins where they are not trying to be arrogant or cocky I just want to be represented in the right way I am not a comment anything or any of my job once each and everyone of them are legendary and I wanted to be no to the squad I’m running with random or otherwise 

Message 1 of 3 (419 Views)

Re: Pilot data javelin power level

★★ Apprentice

It's a bug with the guild system . I'm also on Xbox and tried everything to fix it. The only way to get rid of "power level 0 common ranger" is to leave your guild. I left mine over a week ago and it's been good ever since 

Message 2 of 3 (380 Views)

Re: Pilot data javelin power level

★★★ Apprentice

I have tried that as well still nothing 

Message 3 of 3 (359 Views)