Photos quality worsen over time

by SAPIBA_ORGINAL

Original Post

Photos quality worsen over time

★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.93.146.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every pack except eco lifestyle, werewolfs, my wedding stories, Dream home decorator
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It will likely take a while to test it yourself but take a photo in high quality and place the photo of a wall then if you just continue playing over time you will see the photo starts become less and less sharp. The photos I have that were taking some years ago are so blurry you can't see the kids faces.
What happens when the bug occurs? It slowly ruins the quality of the photos, it doesn't matter if the photo was taken at perfect quality. The photos over time gets lower and Lowe quality until some photos that are smaller I can't even make out what's on there anymore.
What do you expect to see? That if I take a photo of someone in high quality that it always stays in high quality.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This photo was at high quality now it's almost blurry and simply not sharp anymore. Some photos are even worse were you can't even see the Sims faces

Message 1 of 2 (975 Views)

Re: Photos quality worsen over time

★ Guide

I noticed this the other day

Message 2 of 2 (507 Views)