Re: Photograph career bundle quest not advancing

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Photograph career bundle quest not advancing

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iphone 8 plus
OS Version IDK
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003244490911
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When playing for the photographe career bundle quest. The 17th quest it was the second to last one the hobby advance.
What do you expect to see? It not advancing
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback I spent a day and a half trying to advance to finish my quest it only sent me up one time and I advanced 5 times between my two girls after that it wouldn’t allow me too go to the 18th quest to finish. I spent my past 3 1/2 days trying to win the bundle and it wouldn’t let me and believe it or not I have a life beyond this :-) I love this game but do not think this is right.

Hello I spent a day and a half trying to advance to finish my Photograph career quest bundle . The game stopped working at the 17the level it only sent me up one time and I advanced 5 times between my two girls in their hobby after that it wouldn’t allow me too go to the 18th quest to finish. I spent my past 3 1/2 days trying to win the bundle and it wouldn’t let me and believe it or not I have a life beyond this :-) I love this game but do not think this is right. What’s up with this? 

Message 1 of 9 (830 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I better still get the photography career! 😕
Message 2 of 9 (788 Views)

★★★ Novice
I think it’s only fair they give us the photography career. When I spoke to their help line, they would not help.
Message 3 of 9 (753 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem, spent money time and effort to win and at the 17th part it won't progress anymore!

This is just cheating us of our money and time! 

Message 4 of 9 (737 Views)

★★ Novice

What is their help line  

Message 5 of 9 (736 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine disappeared mid-quest on Sunday with several days left to complete & the bundle to purchase disappeared with 2 days left to purchase. Very annoying.

Message 6 of 9 (724 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I didn’t know there was a help line. I think this is absolute bunk I spend  a lot of time and even money at times because i enjoy this game and I love decorating my sims home but I’m getting discouraged considering they are not working with anyone when there’s an issue. That bundle took a lot of dedication and time to try and win. 

Message 7 of 9 (697 Views)

Best thing would be to contact an EA game advisor about this issue.

You can do so through The Sims Mobile app. Open the side menu, choose the gear icon, then the button with 'Help'.
This will open your browser, scroll down until you see 'Contact Us' and choose 'Technical Support'.

Open the spoiler for pictures:

Spoiler
collaged.jpg

If this fails for some reason, or you can't access The Sims Mobile app. 

You can contact EA through this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 

You can also choose to contact an EA game advisor through social media:

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/ 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 8 of 9 (687 Views)

EA app Team
Thanks everyone for your reports, having as much information as possible is helpful for us to investigate issues Standard smile
Thanks Phantomlover for clarifying how to contact us. Please, contact our advisers if you haven't already so they can try help you.

@liafall, do you remember if any other limited quest started at the same time than Photography career quest disappeared? For example, the baby quest?

Thanks!
-Mai
Message 9 of 9 (659 Views)