Phoenix cleanses not working on non-plagued allies

by StarbirdInferno2

Original Post

Re: Phoenix cleanses not working on non-plagued allies

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Thank you for letting me know about the update. Thumbs up .I haven't checked it myself.

Message 21 of 34 (440 Views)

@StarbirdInferno2 I also don’t see it listed in today’s patch notes, so should still be bugged.

★ Apprentice

Thank you.

Message 23 of 34 (408 Views)

★★ Novice

Any update about this bug?

Message 24 of 34 (380 Views)

★ Apprentice

It has finally been fixed, I have just tested it. @GladOS-013 @CG_MindTricks Thank you for making this bug known, I'm just gonna test the revive 'bug' asap. But thank you, my NS counter is back up and running.

Message 25 of 34 (346 Views)

@StarbirdInferno2 Wait, really? I didn’t see it in any patch notes, but you’ve confirmed it’s working correctly again?

★ Apprentice

Yes it is working now, The night sister battles are a walk in the park now. Neither, but knowing CG they only update you on big bug issues. However i haven't been able to test the potential bug with the revive mechanic. I shared a video of Zeb's unique not working after he's revived, and way back when it wasn't the case as the uniques would come back into action once that revived ally takes a turn again. 

Message 27 of 34 (318 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I and a guild mate each just fought a NS squad in the TW.  The Phoenix cleanses are still not working against NS for either of us.

Message 28 of 34 (312 Views)

★ Apprentice

@xZarseemDyartes that's strange, cause it's working for me. It started working after an update. the bug was that they couldn't cleanse when they didn't have plague.

Message 29 of 34 (302 Views)

★ Apprentice

@xZarseemDyartes you're right it hasn't been fixed. The bug wasn't present when i faced a ventres lead, but mother T lead it is present. I still can't cleanse when i don't have plague.

Message 30 of 34 (286 Views)