Re: Phoenix cleanses not working on non-plagued allies

by GladOS-013

Original Post

★ Apprentice

@GladOS-013 no problem. @pranic24 that's what i tried to do, and i'm glad you think it does.

Message 11 of 34 (627 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've tried uploading multiple videos but they all say "File is too large". Is there a better way for me to get you these videos?

Message 12 of 34 (603 Views)

★ Apprentice

I uploaded the video from my phone, and it wokred. it was only a 1 min video, so i'm unsure how mine was able to send. I just hope this bug is fixed soon.

Message 13 of 34 (590 Views)

@pranic24 You can upload to as video site like youtube and then provide a link here.

Community Manager (retired)
Thanks for the report and all the information provided. We've now flagged this as a bug. At the moment it seems to only affect the interaction between Phoenix and Nightsisters but we will look more into it.
Message 15 of 34 (1,367 Views)

★ Apprentice
@CG_MindTricks thank you, really appreciate it.
Message 16 of 34 (517 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

https://youtu.be/lJWZf2KObc8

Couldn't see the comment option to post with sorry, this is the video I showed clash about it last week. see 35 and 45 secs for failed cleanses. Started recording after Hera's failed and it'd happened a few times over the last month 

Message 17 of 34 (465 Views)

★ Apprentice

@GladOS-013 @pranic24 I discovered this by accident. Is this a bug? when a phoenix ally is revived through backup plan their unique bonuse is no longer shared to the team. I videod this of Zeb's protection bonus shutting down. It should be re-activated once they are revived, and i'm almost certain it was fine a while back. But after seeing this i'm wondering how long has it been like this for? Here is the video, the protection regen is showen though green numbers, and can be seen before Zeb is revived, and it stops after he is revived. If this is a bug, would you mind having a look please Glad?

Message 18 of 34 (416 Views)

★ Apprentice

@CG_MindTricks have the 2 bugs been fixed yet? I've not even attempted to fight night sisters with my phoenix since i reported these bugs.

Message 19 of 34 (360 Views)
Highlighted

@StarbirdInferno2 There's only been one content update with bug fixes in the past month and it didn't include a note about fixing this issue, therefore I would assume it's still bugged.