Phantom Reinforcement Broken

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Pixel 2 XL
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 678678686
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug When using Phantom as second reinforcement, upon the next capital ship turn the reinforcement button is greyed out just as it would be if no reinforcements are left.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use Phantom as second reinforcement and attempt to call another reinforcement.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Pixel 2 XL
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 678-678-686
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug When using Phantom as a reinforcement, the next capital ship turn the reinforcement button is greyed out, just like when you have no reinforcements left. This happens when I don't use Phantom as my first reinforcement.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use Phantom as second reinforcement and try and use the immediate reinforcement.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Screenshot_20190321-110024.png
Message 1 of 2 (348 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Phantom Reinforcement Broken

Hi, thanks for the report!

Players cannot have an active fleet larger than 5 ships, so if you already have 5 ships active in the battlefield, you will be unable to summon another reinforcement.

If one of your ships is destroyed between phantom's reinforcement and your capital ship's next turn, the reinforcement ability will be available.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (343 Views)

All Replies

Re: Phantom Reinforcement Broken

Hi, thanks for the report!

Players cannot have an active fleet larger than 5 ships, so if you already have 5 ships active in the battlefield, you will be unable to summon another reinforcement.

If one of your ships is destroyed between phantom's reinforcement and your capital ship's next turn, the reinforcement ability will be available.