Pet (dog) interacts nonstop with bushes

by Simrissie

Original Post

Pet (dog) interacts nonstop with bushes

★ Apprentice

I'm having a glitch where my Sim's pet (dog) keeps interacting nonstop with the interactive bushes (the ones that sims can "fertilize", nap in, woohoo in etc.). If I have one of those bushes on a residential lot, the pet will literally do nothing else but jump in the bush nonstop. It is extremely annoying because every couple of hours the pet shows a "bitten by a squirrel" or "sprayed by a skunk" moodlet. 

I have tried repairing my game, deleting the pet and creating a new pet from CAS, and moving to other residential lots. I don't get the same problem with cats in the same household. 

Message 1 of 2 (1,605 Views)

Re: Pet (dog) interacts nonstop with bushes

Champion

I hadn’t seen this previously, but I also hadn’t played much with pee bushes and dogs at the same time. It’s definitely a problem in Moonwood Mills though, because there’s a pee bush in the off-lot world somewhere. I moved a family in with a puppy on a lot I had added a pee bush to, and as soon as he aged up to dog he was just constantly being bitten by squirrels. I then deleted the bush off the lot but he just ran off and found one in the world and continued to be bitten by squirrels at the same pace.

This is in a brand new save file with no mods or cc in it yet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA
She/Her
Message 2 of 2 (1,514 Views)