by ElsaSweden

Original Post

Pet bed bug: 'put in inventory' only

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.57.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Star Wars.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The house in located in Bedrock Strait, Oasis Springs (20x15) (CC house that I have never had problems using it before) and the bug is related with the pet bed options. It happens only in that specific house. Might be the household that has a bug.
What happens when the bug occurs? Everytime I click on a pet bed game base or CC the only option is 'put in inventory'. I have a few issues with this household. I evicted them and placed them back. Also I buldozed the house and placed it back as well but the issue is still there.
What do you expect to see? Hope this property in Bedrock Strait, Oasis Springs works fine with the sims and their pets as I am also experiencing some issues with one sim that works as Salary Person.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When I click on a pet bed the only option shown is 'put in inventory'. I am using CC and this happens to both game and CC pet beds. The house is located in Bedrock Strait, Oasis Springs (20x15)

Message 1 of 7 (529 Views)

Re: Pet bed bug: 'put in inventory' only

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @ElsaSweden 

Could you please edit your post and fill out the bug form ? Seems you weren't prompted for it.

Editing should help with that.

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (516 Views)

Hero
@ElsaSweden Did you try removing the cc beds to see if they might no longer be compatible, messing up the base game ones at the same time ?

Probably best if you could test this without any cc at all.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (469 Views)

Hero
@ElsaSweden Have you been able to resolve this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (437 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Hello!!! Yes, now is resolved. I saved the family to my gallery then deleted the previous one and placed the new one in the same house and now the bug is gone. However, sims still enter into rooms through walls or through counters in case of kitchen!!
Message 5 of 7 (397 Views)

Hero
@ElsaSweden There's a thread here for the Sims walking through objects/walls: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Sim-walking-through-walls-and-objects-Tiny-Lot/td-...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (377 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Thanks!!
Message 7 of 7 (366 Views)