Performance warning

by pachecre

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Performance warning

★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Motorola G5
OS Version 8.0
What is your Player ID?
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug text below
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country New Zealand

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Motorola G5
OS Version 8.0
What is your Player ID? pachecre
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug This is not a bug, but I can't find a section to make a suggestion. Every time I open the game it says that I could have performance issues because of my hardware. I will not change my phone but I will still playing, so I don't need to read that message any time I open it, would be great to have a tick with "don't show again"
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? opening the game in a moto g5
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country New Zealand

Message 1 of 4 (1,174 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Performance warning

EA Live QV Team

Hey @pachecre, thanks for the suggestion! I'll pass it along to the team. Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,139 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hey @pachecre, thanks for the suggestion! I'll pass it along to the team. Standard smile

Message 2 of 4 (1,140 Views)

★★ Novice
I've been experiencing the same annoying "poor experience warning" with every single game launch and it seems that latest update didn't managed to fix it. Please EA, make it stop.
Message 3 of 4 (955 Views)

★★ Novice

I've got the same issue on my brand new Huawei surf tablet. It also seems like the graphic settings are reduced, because the anti aliasing is very poor and specular shading is turned off. I really doubt that my device needs such low settings and my suggestion is that you make it possible to change graphic settings and removed the annoying warning. 

Message 4 of 4 (626 Views)