Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Perfectly Well Rounded Scenario: Wrong task text displayed on task list

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All pack & Kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can check the save game I put in here.
What happens when the bug occurs? The goal text of the perfectly rounded scenario is wrong. In the preview before starting the game it says that you have to get 3 skills at level 10. But inside the game the goal text says the sims has to have 3 skills at level 3. So one of the them is wrong.. Then when a Sim in game has a skill at level 3 or above, as the goal asks, the panel doesn´t count it.
What do you expect to see? Consistency between the preview text, the goal in game, and the text of the menu of goal in game.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The perfectly rounded scenario got a patch fix, the text miss match happened after it.

Here is my saved game: Save 

On the currenty played household, you can see the Scenario Panel, that says that you need to get 3 skills with level 3, but the Sim has several level 3 skills and they are not counted.

Here is a screenshot of the preview text

Scenarios 2.1.png

Here is a screenshot of the goal text in game, pluss the sim having "meet" the goal in game without this being counted.

In game text of the perfectly well rounded scenario

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title

Message 6 of 16 (1,736 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Perfectly Rounded Scenario - Tasks Not Registering

Hero

Scenario "Perfectly Well-Rounded" has the goal to "Reach Level 3 in Any Skill" which now can be completed.

Fixed in Patch 1.91.186/1.63

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 16 of 16 (1,183 Views)

All Replies

perfectly well rounded scenario

★★★ Newbie

why does the preview of what you need to do in the scenario say reach level 3 of any skill but when you go into the scenario details it says reach level 10 of 3 skills? 
I've reach level 3 of skills so I'm assuming the latter is what you actually have to do...

Message 1 of 16 (1,851 Views)

Re: perfectly well rounded scenario

Hero
@AmySkye5 which preview do you mean ? Could you post pictures ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 16 (1,827 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem.

Here is my saved game: Save 

On the currenty played household, you can see the Scenario Panel, that says that you need to get 3 skills with level 3, but the Sim has several level 3 skills and they are not counted.

Message 3 of 16 (1,782 Views)

Hero
@AvePlumosa I would think since it says 3 lvl 10 in the main view, that's what you need. The goal text is just wrong.

Could either of you please fill out the questions and add some picture ? That would help.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 16 (1,757 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrictOk, I will.

Edit: Done!

Message 5 of 16 (1,737 Views)

Hero
@AvePlumosa Thanks. I've merged the threads.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 16 (1,725 Views)

Perfectly Rounded Scenario - Tasks Not Registering

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? ALL
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Select scenario. Play Sim and build skill to level 3.
What happens when the bug occurs? My Sim has achieved Level 4 in three skills. The scenario summary shows no achievement of the task to achieve level 3 in one skill.
What do you expect to see? The have the scenario task completed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Scenario

Message 8 of 16 (1,486 Views)

Hero
@Wndblwz To be sure, you reached level 4 after starting the scenario ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 16 (1,460 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict Correct. The Sim started without skills and developed them during the scenario. I kept playing last night after repairing my game and at some random point, the game finally registered 1 skill level of 3. (Odd.) I don't know which one triggered as he had already developed several skills to levels 4 - 8
Message 10 of 16 (1,440 Views)