Penalty, no squadmates, stuck in a hole near Capitol City.

by Localcuck

Original Post

Penalty, no squadmates, stuck in a hole near Capitol City.

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Localcuck
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Disconnected
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Caustic
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? None because they were disconnected
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Tunnel between Capitol and Trainyard, exit towards capitol, near some rocks on the right side.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Crouching near some rocks.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 20
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 26.11.2019 18:44
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I have now accumulated a 86 minute ban for leaving when I spawned in with no teammates. This is the third time I have left a game when I should be allowed to and I'm still getting penalized. The recent game that I left was after my teammates disconnected and I got stuck in a hole near Capitol City next to the exit of the Train Yard tunnel.
What should be happening instead? +0 points, no penalty if all teammates are disconnected.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter a game. Inexplicably have no teammates or have teammates disconnected the game, try to sneak near the tunnel of Capitol City and get stuck in a hole between rocks.

I've had this happen before and even had a friend of mine get stuck in the same exact spot when he used a jump pad in the hole. We should be able to leave the game if something happens, maybe incorporate some button that players can click on to "accept leaving game" or some * if you get stuck or something severe happens. If there is no squad and you are stuck then you shouldn't lose points at all for leaving.

Message 1 of 1 (152 Views)