Penalty for charging a player with the puck

by gogol0311

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Penalty for charging a player with the puck

★★★ Apprentice

Product: NHL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing match VS Augsburger Panther in solo mode HUT progression (not sure about transalation)
What happens when the bug occurs? Having a penalty for charging but the players of the team (Augsburger) have the puck...It happen two times in the same match.
What do you expect to see? No penalty for charging when this kind of things happen, have another match where i had the same problem, always in HUT challenges. (don't remenber the team, sorry)
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here HUT-Progression mode challenges (second on the left in the menu)
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) approx 10 PM in France
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Flacos03
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? French

hi,

bugs in HUT progression (second on the left in the menu).

Regards

Message 1 of 5 (849 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Penalty for charging a player with the puck

EA NHL Team

Hey @gogol0311,

Charging is a legitimate penalty in ice hockey.  When a player takes more than 3 strides and hits a player, it's Charging.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (829 Views)

All Replies

EA NHL Team

Hey @gogol0311,

Charging is a legitimate penalty in ice hockey.  When a player takes more than 3 strides and hits a player, it's Charging.

Message 2 of 5 (830 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi Nhl live support,

thanks a lot for the explanation. I'm sorry for my poor knowledge of the rules here. It's sometimes not easy to understand.

For other think, can you please do something to HUT faces off which are very very hard to win vs console (solo mode, don' play online), they are maybe to easy to win them in rookie mode, but in semi-pro and pro, it's really hard, like to play your game, but it's pretty frustrating for some of the challenges you'll have to win...and i never win...even vs team who have very poor stats.

Thanks a lot.

François

Regards

Message 3 of 5 (821 Views)

EA NHL Team

Hey @gogol0311,

Try watching this video to improve on faceoffs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTp0B18x-pE

Good luck!

Message 4 of 5 (815 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Many thanks for the link, i will try to understand better...Having zero face off won in a match vs a semi pro team is ...hard...

Thanks a lot again for your help.

Regards

françois

ps: Many thanks, that help me a lot to won some faces off some minutes ago in my last match. Many thanks again for your help, will try to support your game here in France, i like to play hockey, remenbering also the world chanpionship here in France, having a chance to follow a match for the first time (it's not a sport with a lot of people who know this sport here in France, that sad... )

ps2: Thanks also for the French translation that help a lot...Subtitles includes, that cool. I'll hope that NHL 20 will even be better...

Message 5 of 5 (813 Views)