Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Penalty bug after latest update

by RedDevils5690

Original Post

Highlighted

Penalty cursor moves to the middle of the goal regardless my direction

★★ Newbie

I have issue with penalty cursor online , it moves back to the middle regardless my  direction , in addition to this is the worst game play since 1995 , the changes u have done really ruined the game , i am quiting fifa after the disaster game play u released in 2020 , all ur fixes and updates are very minimal compared to the disaster u made in the game play specially team mives without the ball and for sure deffence 

Message 11 of 17 (313 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Any updates on when this is going to be patched, because I'm losing games because of this 'feature'.

Message 12 of 17 (305 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Cade after the patch today I still have problems with penalties. This bug is losing me games

Message 13 of 17 (253 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Cade when will this be patched?

Message 14 of 17 (230 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Fix this horrible bug already, please? Can't you see that this bug completely ruins the penalty taking and greatly increases the chance of us missing the penalty (since many players don't move their goalkeeper left or right during penalty shooting), and thus potentially instead of winning the match drawing or even losing? Because of this bug I'm even now trying to NOT win a penalty, since I know their GK will likely save my shot straight at him!

Message 15 of 17 (208 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Are we going to get an update on this? Is it ever going to be fixed? 

Message 16 of 17 (178 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

STILL not fixed!!

Message 17 of 17 (144 Views)
Twitter Stream