Re: Pedicure instantly wears away

by MysticGlamazon

Original Post

Pedicure instantly wears away

★ Guide

I sent my sim to her local spa at least twice now to have a manicure & pedicure and she did the pedicure first and almost as soon as she got the pedicure moodlet she got the moodlet that her pedicure was already chipping away. It didn’t happen when she had the manicure though only with pedicures. Shouldn’t it take at least a sim day or two before pedicures or manicures to start chipping away?

Message 1 of 6 (376 Views)

Hero
@MysticGlamazon Is this what you're seeing or does it also disappear if you don't ask for the manicure: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/SD-Pedicure-disappears-when-asking-for-manicure/td-p/10709164 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (333 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict @No when i select to get a manicure the pedicure is still on my sims toes but by the time my sim gets home the pedicure is gone. The manicure will stay for at least a sim day possibly two (i didn’t notice when exactly her manicure went away) but after the spa my sim went for a date with her husband and by the time she got home her pedicure was gone. So it didn’t even last a full sim day just a couple sim hours 

Message 3 of 6 (321 Views)

Hero
@MysticGlamazon There's also this one: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/SD-Pedicure-disappearing-on-travelling-reloading/m-p/11212274#... but that doesn't mention the moodlet

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (318 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict It could possibly be that second one for me. Like i said i still need to test it again to see exactly how long it is for when the manicure disappears but I know the pedicure was gone im guessing about the same time as the moodlets were gone i’m sure but I can play through and test that again too and I will come back and let you know. Thanks 

Message 5 of 6 (312 Views)

Hero

@MysticGlamazon Thanks. If it's entirely different, could you edit your first post to add the following info: The template is a bit broken atm

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in? 
How often does the bug occur? 
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
What happens when the bug occurs? 
What do you expect to see? 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? 

Picture of the moodlet including text would also be good.

If it's the same as the second, just let me know and I'll merge your post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (307 Views)