Peacekeeper Reload glitch

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Gtx 1070 ti 8gb
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8Gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ItBeKeiKei
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. FrostedXSubZzz
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bloodhound, Pathfinder
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. It seems to happen almost everywhere, but in the desert.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I was reloading my peacemaker, it got stuck, and you have to drop the gun to reset it and pick up every attachment again in the middle of battle.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 4-5
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2/13/2019. 10:30ish Pacific time
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? The Peacekeeper when reloading, reloads, but it says there is no ammo loaded. It wont let you reload or shoot. you have to drop the peacekeeper and pick it back up. (plus grab all the attachments) and it resets back to 6 bullets.
What should be happening instead? You should be able to reload the peacemaker.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? One teammate seems to be knocked, and climbing or the drop down animation may be interrupting reloading.

https://clips.twitch.tv/OutstandingBlatantLegDuDudu <---- exact glitch with explanation.

Message 1 of 6 (5,365 Views)

Re: Peacekeeper Reload glitch

★★ Novice
It's really getting annoying especially for who uses this weapon a lot and i lost several matches because of this.
Message 2 of 6 (5,278 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Also encountered this issue from time to time. Usually when I reload the peacemaker and switch weapon and then switch back.
Message 3 of 6 (5,261 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This issue happens very consistently when entering the reload animation and climbing a wall. The only way to reload your weapon or shoot is to drop the weapon and pick it back up. This bug needs fixed ASAP.

Message 4 of 6 (5,172 Views)

★ Novice

I believe it's happening if you switch weapon to a peacekeeper the frame before or the same frame as the mag falls out of the weapon you're reloading, setting the mag cap to 0 but on the peacekeeper instead.

Can probably happen other ways too.

Message 5 of 6 (5,059 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here, I searched on google now and knew it was a bug/glitch, lost two games because of it. :/ Standard smile Hope they fix it in the next update! 

Message 6 of 6 (4,611 Views)